Originally posted by: IT72Z3UNN4QQMHEA
I am referring Vagee as my heart😆
Yes, she is a sweetheart.............
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: IT72Z3UNN4QQMHEA
I am referring Vagee as my heart😆
Yes, she is a sweetheart.............
But people have that perception that my sister is my bestie's sister too😔Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
@bold I agree
You even get to know how the person is without filters!
Originally posted by: UCLUCZ5CXJWTHHKL
Yup!!! Drew sketches on my bestie's plaster with a sketch pen 🤣 and he like it🤣
There you go...........
Aahh..thank you😎
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
@bold I agree
You even get to know how the person is without filters!
LOL when my sister and I were younger (middle school), she had a crush on my friend and she didn't know I liked him too 😆 so we always laugh about that...at one point we liked the same guy #awkward
Why do you cry so much Mishtu😭
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
But people have that perception that my sister is my bestie's sister too😔
I didn't know you had a sister too!
Yeah...............a whole human is replacing poor heart..............concept is flying over my poor head............Sweetji has a different anatomypedia..........
@bold
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5