Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2|Chat Club#7- Page 49

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

27.5k

Users

8

Likes

3.1k

Frequent Posters

C7OKMHYDKU56VAVI thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Image


I am thinking about Shravan's safety! Is he safe with you?

Waaaaaaa 😭😭😭 don't snatch him from me🥺 my heart will break into a million pieces!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


I'm surprised your brother was pretty chill about it....a lot of my guy friends say that dating your best friend's sister is off limits but that doesn't make sense to me because it's like...wouldn't you want your sister to be with someone who you know well and know for sure that he's a good guy?

@bold I agree

You even get to know how the person is without filters!

CZV7YSN53APUBKCL thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: RR3TVNDNVJIPRAOE

🤗

I am angry at my bio prof😡 let's leave it...

Let us talk about something else!

How are you? ❤️


Good...........lets focus on something better..........what are you doing today? anything fun?

C7OKMHYDKU56VAVI thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: VSXQDFH3IR53XMTC


Your heart has to love you.............not only heart all other body parts of your love you...............am I missing something here.........girls?

I am referring Vagee as my heart😆

Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: CAWZVVYMCHU2ICKZ

Awwww🤗

Muaaaaah 😍😍 my heart loves me so much!!! I am so lucky! Waaaaaaa 😭🤧🤧😭


Did you receive my hug Mishti? Hope you're feeling better😳


I also saw that you commented on my YT video but I'm unable to respond. Stupid YouTube keeps directing me elsewhere😡

Just wanted to let you know that I saw it and felt so touched. Thanks for dropping there dear❤️

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

The pleasure is all ours🤗



I want some hot chocolate!


Alina will ask for Amul Kool😆


Image


CHEERS!!

C7OKMHYDKU56VAVI thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: WEIGH22OCLF7N4GE


Good...........lets focus on something better..........what are you doing today? anything fun?

Yup!!! Drew sketches on my bestie's plaster with a sketch pen 🤣 and he liked it🤣

Edited by MishtiNew - 6 years ago
KachraSeth thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: PZL4KUI5R5DVXWD6

I am referring Vagee as my heart😆

Ohh...I am your heart🤣I did not know
Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

The pleasure is all ours🤗



I want some hot chocolate!


Alina will ask for Amul Kool😆


Done😆

C7OKMHYDKU56VAVI thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky


Did you receive my hug Mishti? Hope you're feeling better😳


I also saw that you commented on my YT video but I'm unable to respond. Stupid YouTube keeps directing me elsewhere😡

Just wanted to let you know that I saw it and felt so touched. Thanks for dropping there dear❤️

🤗

❤️

Awwww❤️❤️❤️ I love your VMs!!!

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".