Is it just me or do you find similarities in the following:
1. Bradley Cooper and Hrithik Roshan

2. Keira Knightley and Kriti Sanon

3. Kareena Kapoor Khan and Paris Hilton

Is it just me or do you find similarities in the following:
1. Bradley Cooper and Hrithik Roshan

2. Keira Knightley and Kriti Sanon

3. Kareena Kapoor Khan and Paris Hilton

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Also, Disha Patani and Penelope Cruz

Can't see any similarity
Penelope is beauty from head to toe
Disha🤢
It's just the pic
Originally posted by: joycee19
Can't see any similarity
Penelope is beauty from head to toe
Disha🤢
It's just the pic
Disha is the prettiest actress in the current generation. I know most girls feel she's a wannabe and so do I (to some extent) but that doesn't take away from her beauty. She's super gorgeous.

Can't see any similarity between ANY of the pairs mentioned here.
Lot of people say Ranbir and Ryan Gosling look similar, maybe a bit..but I find RK way better looking.
Originally posted by: YBSMALSVI4IIIDEM
Lot of people say Ranbir and Ryan Gosling look similar, maybe a bit..but I find RK way better looking.
Ryan Gosling is overrated AF (looks wise).
I’ve always seen the resemblance between HR and Bradley. Both are fine specimens of humanity but HR is more beautiful x infinity and beyond.
Originally posted by: joycee19
Can't see any similarity
Penelope is beauty from head to toe
Disha🤢
It's just the pic
Penelope is old now 😆
Still I don't see disha matching her beauty
https://x.com/variety/status/2052049318710755715?s=46...
https://www.instagram.com/reels/DSKjmF3Cem7/ https://www.instagram.com/p/DSKdlRhDHcv/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdRaE-MTcqn/?stkn=MW56Nm96ajI2eWhxbg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Da5wrLfMXLS/?igsh=Z3dnZHVnZ3duaDg0
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ0d_0NzCtt/
0