here we go again🤔 STOPP with your CRAPPP. I love your creativity!!! I should start demanding more stuff I guess 





Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
here we go again🤔 STOPP with your CRAPPP. I love your creativity!!! I should start demanding more stuff I guess 





Originally posted by: -CromulentHaze-
Thanks for the heads up



you see and you were calling me mean earlier😭
here we go again🤔 STOPP with your CRAPPP. I love your creativity!!! I should start demanding more stuff I guess
I had to get it out of my system




just be happy I even make things at all 




OOUCHH!!! stop breaking my heart with those sharp words





I'm sorry! I miss making avi's. I like the style of this one. 







I STILL LOVE THIS LADY IF YOU CAN SEE THIS❤️




someone tell him to come back! Anyway I'm going to sleep Jen2! GN!




its not exactly a lockdown ...ppl are still walking & hanging out...my place is supposed to open in phases but i don't see much success...a lot jobs are gone though...I am good too. are you guys still under lockdown?
You Used To Make Edits Tasha? Wow I Didn't Know That. 😊
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842