Fine. I will talk to myself 





Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Fine. I will talk to myself 














YOUUUU wrote ONE more???? I'm so proud of ya. I got happy tears rightnow 




YOUUUU wrote ONE more???? I'm so proud of ya. I got happy tears rightnow
Yes I did. It's all your fault 







posting things I used to make 













I miss him :(
I love it but keep it in mind that ill ask you to write a sequel of mine 





Me toooo. I even watched all his shows on Netflix 



☺️My fake husband
I love it but keep it in mind that ill ask you to write a sequel of mine
Idk if I can I'll give it a shot but no promises 



and did you? I only saw him in movies.
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842