Now my apartment smells better...it smells like pizza 😆 my lunch is in the oven...I decided not to eat a hot dog...kinda getting bored of it
It's Friday...........Pizza time..............
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Now my apartment smells better...it smells like pizza 😆 my lunch is in the oven...I decided not to eat a hot dog...kinda getting bored of it
It's Friday...........Pizza time..............
do you guys like white dhokla or khaman dhokla (I hope no Gujratis are here becasue they will beat me - white dhokla is dhokla while khaman dhokla is only called khaman)
I like both but I like Khaman better. Sometimes I wish I was Gujrati because their snacks are so good...
Originally posted by: ZZ5G4OI356HOMLGZ
You also didn't get it.............no worry........
You can check tongue for certain symptoms but your scientific proof has nothing to do with what we're discussing.......

Pls elaborate!
I have pizza every week...so unhealthy...I swear when I go home, I'm only eating homemade food until it's time to go again 😭
Phir se......drama............that's scary.............little puppy playing with the hair nothing compare to this..........
I have pizza every week...so unhealthy...I swear when I go home, I'm only eating homemade food until it's time to go again 😭
Pizza is far better food than many others.......as long as you eat in moderation..........
do you guys like white dhokla or khaman dhokla (I hope no Gujratis are here becasue they will beat me - white dhokla is dhokla while khaman dhokla is only called khaman)
I like both but I like Khaman better. Sometimes I wish I was Gujrati because their snacks are so good...
I like khaman dhokla
I agree Gujaratis have many tasty snacks!
do you guys like white dhokla or khaman dhokla (I hope no Gujratis are here becasue they will beat me - white dhokla is dhokla while khaman dhokla is only called khaman)
I like both but I like Khaman better. Sometimes I wish I was Gujrati because their snacks are so good...
I like the khaman one although I'm not much of a fan of Gujarati snacks. Chakli, chiwda, shankarpalya do the trick for me😋
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5