I find it scary😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I find it scary😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
She did
And here is a scienific proof😆
https://www.webmd.com/oral-health/ss/slideshow-tongue-your-health

Thanks for always having my back, Miyan! 😆
All mango related? 😆 would you like to share what you had? Was it some special occasion?
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
She did
And here is a scienific proof😆
https://www.webmd.com/oral-health/ss/slideshow-tongue-your-health
You also didn't get it.............no worry........
You can check tongue for certain symptoms but your scientific proof has nothing to do with what we're discussing.......
Rejoicing for winning what never done...........🤣
Originally posted by: NUOC6NBFSSGZ4D6V
You also didn't get it.............no worry........
You can check tongue for certain symptoms but your scientific proof has nothing to do with what we're discussing.......
no aise hi
I had Aamras, dhokla, potato chivda, etc today
Now my apartment smells better...it smells like pizza 😆 my lunch is in the oven...I decided not to eat a hot dog...kinda getting bored of it
Mannnn Dhokla!! I love Dhokla...haven't had any since lockdown 😭 there was this indian restauraunt kinda far and I would only go there for their Dhokla 😆 and milk cake...that was good too! Yum...aamras...humari kismat mein kahan (not in my destiny)

Wow.............they sound yummy...............enjoy! You're making me hungry again................
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5