Congrats on the new cc guys!🥳
Congrats on the new cc guys!🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
👍🏼Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Congrats on the new cc guys!🥳
Originally posted by: KT434EI6INBW2D3L
I'm getting stomach ache after hearing so many mango recipes even............
They all are tasty...
If you have it once you will ask for more...
No regrets😆
Bhagu I checked you also said you eat something made from mango..........is this one you meant

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
They all are tasty...
If you have it once you will ask for more...
No regrets😆
Okay, all Mango people or people with mangoes whatsoever...........is here anyone not eating mango today?
Originally posted by: 62AAPJ3SQRURMS24
Where are you now at work or at home? Stay away from worker dudes..........for God's sake why they can't work when you're away?
Yes, I'm having lunch now..........
Got off work early today...they didn't even tell me they were coming by today!
Originally posted by: VNTYKKVB47STPEGC
Okay, all Mango people or people with mangoes whatsoever...........is here anyone not eating mango today?
I have frozen mangoes...but it's not as good as fresh!
What's for lunch today, Isa?
Got off work early today...they didn't even tell me they were coming by today!
Open all the windows and doors you have, wear a mask, if you can stay outside........
Mostly Tamil people use this word but I dunno why I use it so oftenOriginally posted by: 3FFGBGJSDAOBPUVP
Sorry for giving you a hard problem to solve..so it's like a combination of aww.....yikes..........hmm type.

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5