Originally posted by: suhaaana
@bold we sre heading towards that now.
M done with the past. Can't write more.
So will proceed with present now
👍🏼
Suhi di...you made me fall in love with this Maan😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: suhaaana
@bold we sre heading towards that now.
M done with the past. Can't write more.
So will proceed with present now
👍🏼
Suhi di...you made me fall in love with this Maan😳
He is such a dream man which we can't get
Thats soo true....
Part 7
Commented on blog😃
sorry for late likes and comments.
Part 7
Heart wrenching update. beautifully written
sad seeing no change in Maan.
well Geet is the sole reason for his condition but she is taking care of him.
Past
can understand Rajveer's concern.
Maan's love is so selfless and pure... he gave her a divorce for her happiness.
he cannot even see Geet in pain.
he knew she was trying hard to adjust and never disrespected his parents.
he asked his dad to take care of Geet... he understands her so well.
Maan knew that he will not survive.
it was sad when he asked his dad to euthanize him...
he cannot see his family suffering seeing him lifeless.
intense precap
update soon
I will
I am in the middle of typing ruswa and it started with a lie.
Will type this if I get bored with those two
Originally posted by: suhaaana
I will
I am in the middle of typing ruswa and it started with a lie.
Will type this if I get bored with those two
how are you?
ok no problem...
any hopes on TLK and Mishap?
I don't know about those two
I am good
How r u?
I am well thanks...
will wait until you can update
how's things in Delhi?