Originally posted by: -CromulentHaze-
He has a career😲 in what?😲
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
and your story will be called Cryptic Admirer
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
messing up beautiful things in life



Sounds perfect.




Okie dokie, GN❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: -CromulentHaze-
He has a career😲 in what?😲
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
and your story will be called Cryptic Admirer
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
messing up beautiful things in life



Sounds perfect.




Okie dokie, GN❤️
Night Sasha❤️ (I talk to Sasha here as well. add him to CC list
)
hehe :) not really looking forward since ill not get to go anywhere.
They have made it so complicated now. I bother Tashu every time I get stuck here or can't find something. I miss the old one.
Me Too. Iam Not Celebrating My Birthday Either.
Yeah I Don't Like The New Layout As Well.
@Tashu Goodnight.
@ Jen Do You Have Twitter?
I Had Instagram But Not Anymore.
I Had Facebook Too. But I Don't Have It Anymore. Just Twitter. Because I Like Tweeting. 😁
@Nicita : I do but I haven't used it in a LONG time so I have to figure out my username and password lol
im good dear and u ?
I am good too. are you guys still under lockdown?
I KNEW IT!🤣






Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842