At 3 and 8 ! Both the HT 😎
Ha😳 MiNeil magic.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
At 3 and 8 ! Both the HT 😎
Ha😳 MiNeil magic.
sanskari 🤣
sanskari 🤣
24*7 stalk here and then act as if it was accidently 🤣🤣 MiNeil are really powerful . none can ignore them.
24*7 stalk here and then act as if it was accidently 🤣🤣 MiNeil are really powerful . none can ignore them.
Too hard to resist 😉 irresistible 🔥🔥
🤣🤣 jab tak hai jaan 🤣🤣
I am glad that i continued watching season 2. It turned out to be so different from all other shows on TV, even PB season 1.
season 1 was nice, but somehow season 2 is just better. I started watching the serial since paridhi was a lead, and continued watching season 2 for ashnoor.
Now that i know how the story actually developed, some of the things which seemed like loose ends in S1 are closed. Incidents which seemed wrong at that time, seem correct now, or atleast i can see a different meaning in those words.
I dont know if the writers planned it that way, or gave the story another direction, but it turned out beautifully.
MiNiel are so different from other jodis on screen. No OTT romance. light flirting just like real life and hats off to ashnoor for being able to do so much justice to the character of mini. I really doubt if any other actor would have justified such a role.
I wish the show was continuing. It would have been wonderful.
🤣🤣 jab tak hai jaan 🤣🤣
True 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: shruti_luvs_msk
I am glad that i continued watching season 2. It turned out to be so different from all other shows on TV, even PB season 1.
season 1 was nice, but somehow season 2 is just better. I started watching the serial since paridhi was a lead, and continued watching season 2 for ashnoor.
Now that i know how the story actually developed, some of the things which seemed like loose ends in S1 are closed. Incidents which seemed wrong at that time, seem correct now, or atleast i can see a different meaning in those words.
I dont know if the writers planned it that way, or gave the story another direction, but it turned out beautifully.
MiNiel are so different from other jodis on screen. No OTT romance. light flirting just like real life and hats off to ashnoor for being able to do so much justice to the character of mini. I really doubt if any other actor would have justified such a role.
I wish the show was continuing. It would have been wonderful.
True shruthi.... Even I am glad that I continued watching pb in s2 and I was not at all. Disappointed as mineil and sounoor are just amazing here.....
And I really feel this all was planned it was not just over night thing to change the script... This story was always about mini... It's we who don't notice....
Originally posted by: shruti_luvs_msk
I am glad that i continued watching season 2. It turned out to be so different from all other shows on TV, even PB season 1.
season 1 was nice, but somehow season 2 is just better. I started watching the serial since paridhi was a lead, and continued watching season 2 for ashnoor.
Now that i know how the story actually developed, some of the things which seemed like loose ends in S1 are closed. Incidents which seemed wrong at that time, seem correct now, or atleast i can see a different meaning in those words.
I dont know if the writers planned it that way, or gave the story another direction, but it turned out beautifully.
MiNiel are so different from other jodis on screen. No OTT romance. light flirting just like real life and hats off to ashnoor for being able to do so much justice to the character of mini. I really doubt if any other actor would have justified such a role.
I wish the show was continuing. It would have been wonderful.
Well i started to watch this show only due to promo ,concept not for any actor or actress .
And main reason story of PB.
So I can clearly see all this.
Bold
Even my wish