Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2|Chat Club#6- Page 44

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

29.3k

Users

9

Likes

3.2k

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Enjoy your lunch then😳

PPD54MORYQSWXETH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Vagee sent her a handkerchief!

She doesn't waste tissues now😆

Guess the same as bandana, correct? That's for face mask............

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: XXVN53YJLQR56DRU

Bye guys! Feeling sleepy! 😆

Byeeeeee!

Good night!

PPD54MORYQSWXETH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Enjoy your lunch then😳


Thanks........... That's why chatting with you guys........

B3MT75VUZZ3LC2HH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 5VRF3WOJSNR6KC2J


Sorry............... I made you so much sleepy?

No no... I am going to sleep early today😆 want to have a perfect sleep😆

B3MT75VUZZ3LC2HH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Good Night! ❤️

PPD54MORYQSWXETH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SOXT3K4LKC6D2FFG

No no... I am going to sleep early today😆 want to have a perfect sleep😆


Good girl and good night too!

PPD54MORYQSWXETH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


Sorry, buddy............ I always make stupid combo...............but getting little better I guess.........

PPD54MORYQSWXETH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


Just like me!😊

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: GYMBJRTGYHGKJYHU

Guess the same as bandana, correct? That's for face mask............

Yes, similar to bandana but the cloth is really very soft

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".