Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2|Chat Club#6- Page 43

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

29.3k

Users

9

Likes

3.2k

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Hi Isa darling!🤗

B3MT75VUZZ3LC2HH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 2V6RN4XXS7K52TJE


Hello my crying babe.....how are you doing today?

Isaaaa!!!🤗 my dear!!!

I am fine! I had a few day today.😆

PPD54MORYQSWXETH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: WCNOT36RFLK4Q7V5

Isaaaa!!!🤗 my dear!!!

I am fine! I had a few day today.😆


Sweetji.........🤗

Hope you didn't finish a couple of tissue boxes!😊

B3MT75VUZZ3LC2HH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: HFWLTT3LONQ3U2G6


Sweetji.........🤗

Hope you didn't finish a couple of tissue boxes!😊

🤗

I didn't finish tissues today, luckily😆❤️

PPD54MORYQSWXETH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


Hi Buddy!


I'm at


Lunch Break GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 45NPG5CEM5B47MMD


Sweetji.........🤗

Hope you didn't finish a couple of tissue boxes!😊

Vagee sent her a handkerchief!

She doesn't waste tissues now😆

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 6 years ago
B3MT75VUZZ3LC2HH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Bye guys! Feeling sleepy! 😆

PPD54MORYQSWXETH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: IN6E3FKOFOOPKJVG

🤗

I didn't finish tissues today, luckily😆❤️


Great job for you, and the rest of us and our environment buddy too!👍🏼

B3MT75VUZZ3LC2HH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Vagee sent her a handkerchief!

She doesn't waste tissues now😆

😎 Vagee lovessssss me soooooooooo muchhhhhh

PPD54MORYQSWXETH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: XGQDKGJHWKLHYN77

Bye guys! Feeling sleepy! 😆


Sorry............... I made you so much sleepy?

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".