Enjoy your lunch then😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Enjoy your lunch then😳
Guess the same as bandana, correct? That's for face mask............
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Enjoy your lunch then😳
Thanks........... That's why chatting with you guys........
No no... I am going to sleep early today😆 want to have a perfect sleep😆
Good Night! ❤️
Originally posted by: SOXT3K4LKC6D2FFG
No no... I am going to sleep early today😆 want to have a perfect sleep😆
Good girl and good night too!
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
She is Bhagu...Isa🤣
Sorry, buddy............ I always make stupid combo...............but getting little better I guess.........
Originally posted by: GYMBJRTGYHGKJYHU
Guess the same as bandana, correct? That's for face mask............
Yes, similar to bandana but the cloth is really very soft
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5