I agree!
He was a gem!❤️
He was a beautiful poem but she couldn't read😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I agree!
He was a gem!❤️
He was a beautiful poem but she couldn't read😆
Bye guys gotta go!
Let's meet tonight!
hi & bye ru😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
congo girl🥳
Thank you!!!❤️
Barbie reminded me of Barbie Princess Charm School😆 Ah, those were the days 😭
TFS Bhagu!
Very good vm!👍🏼
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Barbie reminded me of Barbie Princess Charm School😆 Ah, those were the days 😭
It was an amazing movie!
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5