Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Shivin ki gopiyon ka dil tod diya usne😭
Yes 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Shivin ki gopiyon ka dil tod diya usne😭
Yes 😭
congo girl🥳
Btw, does anybody here watch Telugu, Tamil or Malayalam movies? (not the dubbed ones on Hindi movie channels, we are a lot more than that, the production houses pick the worst movies coz they are the easiest ones to dub😆)
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
But Mohit is married na😆
yes but he can still save your heart😆
Yes, we need Shaktimaan😆
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Btw, does anybody here watch Telugu, Tamil or Malayalam movies? (not the dubbed ones on Hindi movie channels, we are a lot more than that, the production houses pick the worst movies coz they are the easiest ones to dub😆)
I do but the dubbed ones from Goldmine telefilms!
Have watched all parts of Kanchana and Rajmahal
Hello hello!😎 I can see half the gang here! Awesome!
@Mishti congrats!
I had a day off too and I spent the entire time reading!😆
They struggle and mess with the dialogues🤣Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I do but the dubbed ones from Goldmine telefilms!
Have watched all parts of Kanchana and Rajmahal
Hello hello!😎 I can see half the gang here! Awesome!
@Mishti congrats!
I had a day off too and I spent the entire time reading!😆
Hello Babu!🤗
Reading is always fun!
Yes, it is rare to find the owl gang active at this time😆Hello hello!😎 I can see half the gang here! Awesome!
@Mishti congrats!
I had a day off too and I spent the entire time reading!😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5