Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Welcome Mishti!🥳
Thank you!🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Welcome Mishti!🥳
Thank you!🤗
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Mishtiii🤗
Mayu!!!🤗
Aaiye aapka intezaar tha😆Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Mayu!!!🤗
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
You guys are so supportive, I'm so lucky to have such friends😭
I agree. That's everyone in the forum!👍🏼 I've never seen a negative post here! Too positive and encouraging folks! Just like Sumo
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Aaiye aapka intezaar tha😆
Awwww...🤗 you people love me so much!!!
I am emotional!
* Finishes a box of tissues
Aiiyoo...this girl😆
You shouldn't waste paper though😆Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Awwww...🤗 you people love me so much!!!
I am emotional!
* Finishes a box of tissues
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
You shouldn't waste paper though😆
Aiyyo!!!
I'm sending you a handkerchief for it😳Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Aiyyo!!!
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5