That devilish smile scared my poor heart😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
That devilish smile scared my poor heart😭
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
The hopeless romance writer inside me will end up in bursting my head😆I am juggling between plenty of SuVan ideas but can't write anything😒
You should try Vagee!
I am sure you'll write good stuff!
Go for it!👍🏼

Thank god I thought it was gonna turn creepy towards the end!😆
I guess it should have🤣
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
That devilish smile scared my poor heart😭

You guys are so supportive, I'm so lucky to have such friends😭
Originally posted by: WLWSPMSA3JGYQI27
I am here 😎
Welcome Mishti!🥳
Mishtiii🤗Originally posted by: HZPUDYJX6YV2MOUQ
I am here 😎
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
You guys are so supportive, I'm so lucky to have such friends😭
We too are equally lucky to have you!😳
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5