Oh I have stopped reading books after The Kite Runner. I read Fanfictions. Rest I do rushes. Just cant bring myself to read another after The Kite Runner. ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh I have stopped reading books after The Kite Runner. I read Fanfictions. Rest I do rushes. Just cant bring myself to read another after The Kite Runner. ❤️
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
review. The dream was so sweet entire thing was bitter sweet. Especially the way it ended.
Yahooo.. pappu ka adha update pass ho gayaa.. kitni khushhi 😭
Awww sooo sooo cute it is...❤️
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Oh I have stopped reading books after The Kite Runner. I read Fanfictions. Rest I do rushes. Just cant bring myself to read another after The Kite Runner. ❤️
But why did you stop? Maine to 6-7 books ke siwa kuch pada nahi fiction mein.. islie stop karne ka baat nahi ata. 😆
🤣 10/10 remaining 10/10 kal ke update ke baad😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CAiKSgJJH26/?igshid=8cailwf3wydrOriginally posted by: Sunn_shine
Awww sooo sooo cute it is...❤️
woh itna accha book hai ki baki kuch padhne ka dil nahi karta 😆Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
But why did you stop? Maine to 6-7 books ke siwa kuch pada nahi fiction mein.. islie stop karne ka baat nahi ata. 😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
🤣 10/10 remaining 10/10 kal ke update ke baad😆
Woaaaahhhhh
Ab to khushi se I won't write the update 🤣
She is little Kukki .. eeiiiiii 😁
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
woh itna accha book hai ki baki kuch padhne ka dil nahi karta 😆
Ohhh aisa kya.. 😆