My fav colours are pink and blue!
I love all colours except orange and brown!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
My fav colours are pink and blue!
I love all colours except orange and brown!
Yikes..........that's unacceptable.............
I got so fed up with her because the dining table was covered with all her crap (she did this on purpose so we couldn't sit there) so I put on my gloves and threw all HER mess away and put her useful things in a box and cleaned off the table. Instead of thanking me for cleaning HER mess, she got mad at me and started crying saying that I didn't take her permission and she doesn't feel welcome in her own house 😡
BTW...Alina did you get your groceries done? Hope your neighbor took memorial daybreak for fighting.........
OK buddies........Lavy good night & Alina have a good day!
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
It depends!
If you are facing me your left is my right which is right and the one left is my left which is your right!
If your back is facing me then my right is your right which is right for both of us and hence calling your other side left is right and the only right option left!

BTW...Alina did you get your groceries done? Hope your neighbor took memorial daybreak for fighting.........
OK buddies........Lavy good night & Alina have a good day!
LOL no I'll go shopping tomorrow after work so I don't have leave my house again. NO they are on the balcony making a lot of noise! Good night Lavy and have a Great Day, Isa
I got so fed up with her because the dining table was covered with all her crap (she did this on purpose so we couldn't sit there) so I put on my gloves and threw all HER mess away and put her useful things in a box and cleaned off the table. Instead of thanking me for cleaning HER mess, she got mad at me and started crying saying that I didn't take her permission and she doesn't feel welcome in her own house 😡
Is she normal?🤔
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
My fav colours are pink and blue!
I love all colours except orange and brown!
Pink + Blue = Purple
Another coincidence 😆 or am I taking it too far?
BTW...Alina did you get your groceries done? Hope your neighbor took memorial daybreak for fighting.........
OK buddies........Lavy good night & Alina have a good day!
Bye! Good day/night people I too will sleep now!
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Is she normal?🤔
No...absolutely not...she doesn't hold herself accountable for anything. My best friend (also one of our roommates) would wash her dirty dishes because they would just sit there for weeks and it was disgusting.
No, you're correct! I love purple too!
My earlier room had pink and purple walls! It was fantastic⭐️
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5