Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aww you guys! Big hugs to you @Alina and Lavy😳
Only virtual hugs for Alina😆
![]()
LOL you thought she was following you....you're like no way I'm not going to be on the next epi of Crime patrol 🤣 masks have made it hard to recognize people or read their faces.
At work, one of the nurses asked my why I was leaving my job. I had my mask on and I replied Med School and she heard Mexico 🤣 she was so confused...she was like Why are you moving to mexico???
Hahahahhahaah🤣🤣🤣
When I go out in public, I feel like people are staring more at each other with masks on...it's seems even more creepy because you can only see their eyes and they are staring at you...idk kinda weirds me out
Somehow the people in black masks feel iffy😆
I can see people with custom-made masks these days
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yes😆
My friend sent me this😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CAk5oDpFX82/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
That's clever and unsettling😆
Mannnn Isa gave me such a bad rep about hugs....I'm ok with hugs as long as we are good friends! We are good friends but we live on the opp sides of the worlds so we'll have to do with virtual hugs 😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5