5 years ago on this date, 25th May 2015 Thapki...pyaar ki started. Isn't it time to celebrate the show's 5th anniversary?


Page
of
15 years ago on this date, 25th May 2015 Thapki...pyaar ki started. Isn't it time to celebrate the show's 5th anniversary?


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/manish-goplani-offered-a-tv-show-amid-lockdown-skeptical-about-doing-it_163983?ri=3&rv=126755 years ago on this date, 25th May 2015 Thapki...pyaar ki started. Isn't it time to celebrate the show's 5th anniversary?
i wanna know something.is manish really doing a new show on starplus?
Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR
i wanna know something.is manish really doing a new show on starplus?
I do not know. From where did you get the news it is a show for Star plus?
I think that during this lockdown, it is best not to expect anything. I saw a news that shooting will start in June for TV shows. Maybe after that we will get some news.
Originally posted by: saakshiii12
Yeah poore 5years ho gaye show ko,waqt kitne jaldi gujar gaya,Aur celebration toh banta hi hai
There is no music at this party. Let's look for a DJ.😆

my Turkish friends were saying this.my friends got this news from instagaram.thanks for the reply.don't know why manish is wasting his time.waiting for his new show.I do not know. From where did you get the news it is a show for Star plus?
I think that during this lockdown, it is best not to expect anything. I saw a news that shooting will start in June for TV shows. Maybe after that we will get some news.
Its long years ago being part of TPKians❤️...happy 5years togetherness🥳....missing those days😭