heh...its ook ..after s6 it got boring
Yaap....that's why I space it out....never watch in stretch........
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
heh...its ook ..after s6 it got boring
Yaap....that's why I space it out....never watch in stretch........
Originally posted by: C6LC5V5UHJ4TSZJ5
Okay.............my catalyst buddy............life is not only chemical reactions.........beyond that.........you may want to become a cardiologist.........🤣
Sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side.
I imagine John Watson thinks love's a mystery to me, but the chemistry is incredibly simple and very destructive.
This dialogue is said by my all-time fav. Hence at least love is chemistry to me🤣
I am sure Meena will support me for chemistry and Babu for the dialogue😎
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I also missed this forum
so I watched Operation MBBS whoch was saved offline 😆
still on episode 4
it's good
We miss you too!
Come tomorrow with a bang!
I really want to watch a lot of series and dramas
Thank you..we've memorial day weekend......means Monday off for many of us.........this memorial day is truly memorial..............
Don't worry...I wasn't planning on doing that anyways 😆 lol btw looks like you sent the rain here to my place...it's raining here too now
I like him but I did not watch patiala babes...it looked too weird to see him romancing a teenager! He was good in Mahakali though with Pooja Sharma
Never saw Mahakali and as you said I can't see him romancing a girl younger than me. Like they could have replaced her with a girl who is around 19-20 at least
No hat meant for Ashnoor!
Originally posted by: FYWORMXGFAP27Z35
Wrong.....somewhere in between 16 or 17.......19 is a bit matured for you.bud....don't throw a stone at me...you'll break your mirror..........

Uhh...wow...umm...I'm offended 😆 you should've seen me at age 16/17...I probably would've seemed like a 12/13 year old then to you 🤣 Is it because I gush over boys? I actually don't talk about boys this much in real life...I just obsess over Mohit here 😆
are you watching another show?Originally posted by: 7I2O7P2UHIMZR4UK
Yaap....that's why I space it out....never watch in stretch........
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side.
I imagine John Watson thinks love's a mystery to me, but the chemistry is incredibly simple and very destructive.
This dialogue is said by my all-time fav. Hence at least love is chemistry to me🤣
I am sure Meena will support me for chemistry and Babu for the dialogue😎
Urghhhhh.....I'm more James Watson's follower ji..........................

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Never saw Mahakali and as you said I can't see him romancing a girl younger than me. Like they could have replaced her with a girl who is around 19-20 at least
No hat meant for Ashnoor!
Oh they could've just gotten a younger hero for her. I saw some scenes and I felt like the role doesn't suit SRJ...he looks too old for the role.
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5