Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome update😳Update soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

PART 3

Ishita was crying falling on raman's feet while he don't know how to console her.how much ever hard he tries to believe ,that he is not the reason behind her father's death,but couldn't find himself innocent as he knows somewhere he is their culprit.because of him,she lost her father.

After much courage,he hold her and make her stand and said-please chup ho jao,ishita.please for god's sake,stop crying .I can't see u crying.

Ishita look at him in disgust and said-rone ki wajah de kar kehte hai,that u can't see me crying .kyun kiya aapne mere saath aisa ,raman.boliye aapne kyun kiya mere saath aisa,apni khushi se meri zindagi mein aaye aur meri zindagi barbaad kar di.mere appa ke marne ki wajah ban kar,mujhe meri Amma ka gunaahgaar bana diya.boliye kyun kiya mere saath aisa,boliye Raman,aur agar koi jawaab nahi hai aapke paas,toh chale jaiye mere ghar se,mujhe aapka koi ehsaan nahi chahiye,she said throwing the money on his face .

Raman didn't said another word just walked out of the place while she fell on the floor crying again.he wanted to go back to her but don't have the courage .

He walked out and settled in his car.he reached home when he got phone from toshiji.

Raman-hello.

Toshiji-raman,tu aaya nahi.tujhe yaad hai naa,aaj simmi ki anniversary hai,woh puch rahi thi tere baare mein.

Raman-sorry maa,aa nahi paaunga.have sent the gift for her.

Toshiji-tu abhi bhi naaraz hai humse,humse galti ho gayi thi,we never wanted this,she was saying when he said-bye maa.saying so he hung up the call while toshiji made a dirty face and said-waise bhi teri zarurat kisse hai,tu mar wahin akele ,uss ghar mein,while me ,my daughter and her husband will live in this palace with my son.tu sautela tha,aur hamesha sautela hi rahega.kabhi hamara apna nahi hoga.she was saying when the driver came and delivered the necklace send by raman.toshiji got happy seeing the huge necklace and called simmi.

Simmi got happy seeing the necklace and said-sautela hai,but apna har farz nibhata hai,rishte tod liye,but apni zimmedari nahi chodi.

Toshiji-kaise chodega,hum family hai uske.

Simmi-haan,the family who never need him,bas uska paisa chahiye hume.she said and both laughed.

Toshiji-achcha hua,nahi aaya.warna uski manhoos shakal dekhni padhti hume.she said and both nodded caressing the maharani neckpiece Raman send for simmi.

In raman's mansion,he entered and look around only to see few helps working here and there .

Few came to him seeing him entering.one took his coat and other asked ,if he wabt something.

Raman-nahi,I am going to my room.koi mujhe disturb naa kare.

Help-ok sir,khaane mein kya banaun??

Raman-nothing,I am not feeling hungry.he said and went to his room.

He closed his room carefully so that noone can know ,what he is doing.he sat on the floor and burst into tears hiding his face in his palms.

He cried and cried and cried ,till he felt light and finally said-aisa kyun kiya,maa.aap logon ki har khushi,har wish ko aap logon ki command ki tarah maanta raha,aap logon ke liye sab kuch kiya,aur aap logon ne aisa kar diya mere saath,aisa kyun kiya mere saath aap logon ne.mera ghar barbaad kar diya,mujhse mera sab kuch cheen liya.he cried remembering his past.

Flashback

Raman was just 16 when his father died leaving everything on his name along with his step mother santoshi bhalla,step sister simmi and step brother romi.romi and simmi were just 10 when their father died.

At first toshiji was really angry on Mr bhalla for leaving everything on raman's name,but slowly they got to know that there is nothing left,the whole business is running under loss.they have lost everything and was about to loose their mansion also,when Raman took the responsibility of the business and family.

Though he was small but situation made him matured much before the time.he worked hard day and night and finally after twelve years he achieved everything anyone can think of.he was recognised as one of the most rich man of the country while his family was very jealous of him as he was the sole owner of the property which is of billions .though he always took care of them and considered them as family,but for them he was just a medium through which they can live their life lavishly ,nothing more then that.though Raman know their real intensions somewhere but he still shower them with lots of love thinking someday their hate will turn into love .

That day,was a normal one,Raman walked into a seven star hotel for a bidding .he was walking with his associates when his eyes fell on the banquet manager who was walking to him,wearing a blue saree.her long hair were open and falling till her waist.she came to him smiling and said-good afternoon sir,this way.she said showing him the way while he was all lost in her.

She found it weird the way he was looking at her and smiling but knowing how big he is,she just smiled again and said-please sir,this way.

That broke his trance and he went to the big banquet hall where the bidding was organised.he settled on his seat while his eyes were fixed on her only,she was busy in her work and he was just looking at her and smiling.

Soon the bidding got over,raman's company bought the land and everyone was congratulating him while he was still looking at her.

Very soon all went out while Raman was still standing there looking at her.seeing him standing there alone,Ishita walked to him and said-may I help u,kuch chahiye aapko??

Raman-tum.

Ishita got startled at his answer and said setting her pallu-yeh aap kya keh rahen hai ,sir.main waisi ladki nahi hoon.

Raman smiled at her answer and said -mera woh matlab nahi tha,but I like ur answer.mere kehne ka matlab tha,I want to make u mine,will u marry me.he said going on his knees making her shocked.

Raman forwarded his hand and said-sorry don't have a ring now,but say yes to me,main tumhare kadmo mein duniya rakh dunga.he said while she was too shocked to react.

She was looking at him when he said-say yes,my knees r paining.

Ishita-but sir,u don't even know me.main bas ek banquet manager hoon,nothing infront of u.she was saying when he said-call me Raman,aur mujhe sirf tum chahiye.kuch bhi aur nahi.

Ishita-main bahut aam ladki hoon,sir.

Raman-main bhi aam hi hoon and answer me damnit ,it's paining.he said while all staff came there seeing what happening and got shocked seeing the scene infront of them.the Raman Kumar bhalla was on knees proposing to ishita.

Raman-bolo,warna main gir jaaunga.he said and ishita hold his hand smiling.she pulled him to her and he took her in his arms.ishita was just too shocked to react while he happily kissed her temple.

Soon the news spread like fire and next day it was on front page,Raman on knees for ishita.

Raman was having his breakfast when toshiji came with the newspaper and said-yeh kya hai ,raman.tumne ek hotel employee ko propose kiya.

Raman-yes,coz I liked her.usne bhi haan kar di hai .and now I want u to go and fix my marriage with her.mujhe bahut achchi lagi hai woh.

Toshiji-yeh tu kya keh raha hai,raman??ek receptionist se tujhe pyaar ho gaya hai and u wanna marry her.

Raman-receptionist nahi banquet manager.

Toshiji-joh bhi ho,hai toh hotel employee hi .

Raman-aisa kyun keh rahi hai ,woh ek ladki hai.bahut khoobsurat,and I fell for her on first sight .haan uska status hamare barabar nahi,but I don't need anything other then her.mujhe bas woh chahiye.

Simmi-but bhai think about it,woh aayegi toh khaali haath aayegi.shagun apne papa ki property le kar aayegi.our property will be doubled with this alliance.aur woh bhi toh kitni khoobsurat hai.

Raman-mujhe shaadi ,shaadi karne ke liye karni hai.business karne ke liye nahi .apni property double karne ke liye ,main khud capable hoon,I don't anyone's property.aap mujhe bas itna bata do,aap jayengi unke ghar, yaa main khud jaaun rishta le kar.waise toh main khud bhi jaa sakta hoon,but I want u to do this for me,haan main sautela hoon,but itna to expect kar sakta hoon aapse,naa maa.

Toshiji-aise kyun keh raha hai,if u want me to go to her house.i will go, certainly go.aur agar tujhe woh pasand hai,toh teri shaadi usse hi hogi.

Raman hugged toshiji tight and said-thanks maa.saying so he went when simmi said-what was that,aap kabse uski khushi ke liye itna karne lagi.dont u remember he is ur step son,not real.uski khushi ke liye kisi bhi bhikari ko ghar le aayengi.

Toshiji-nothing like that will happen.mujhe pata hai kaise khel khelna hai,kaise Raman ko apne ishaare par nachana hai,aur rahi uski baat manne ki,I had to.woh 90 percent ka maalik hai,aur hum teeno sirf 10 percent ke.so I have to listen to him.raman beta,u want that girl naa.lets see what ur mother will do for u,sorry step mother.

Next day,toshiji went to iyer's house along with simmi taking the marriage proposal.at first they were shocked and then got happy.

Ishra marriage got fixed in a month.though Raman wanted the marriage to happen as soon as possible but he had to wait because of the auspicious date,little did he know there was a big reason for such long date.actually toshiji asked for one crore as dowry ,for which appa ask for one month time.noone knows about this dowry thing except toshiji and appa ,as she strictly restricted him to tell this to anyone.appa too didn't said anything thinking his daughter will get such huge house in such small amount.

Appa was a mediocre businessman,it took him sometime to arrange for the money but he could arrange it and give everything to toshiji.

Soon the day came and ishita got married to Raman.

Raman took her happily to his mansion and toshiji did the grahpravesh.

Ishita was sitting in the big room waiting for him,when he came and sat next to her.she smiled seeing him and he hold her hand.

He kissed her hand and said-mujhe vishwas nahi ho raha,ki tum mujhe itni asaani se mil gayi.actually I never got something so easily ,but glad I could ,he was saying when his phone rang.

He picked it seeing appa's number and said -hello.

Appa-kanna,main sab paise de dunga,please meri beti ko ghar se mat nikalna.paanch crore bahut badi rakam hai,he was saying when Raman said-panch crore,kya keh rahen hai ,appa.aur aap rok kyun rahen hai,he said all confused when Ishita snatch the phone and put the phone on speaker only to hear him saying-mujhe pata hai tumne paanch crore maange hai meri ishu ko apne paas rakhne ke liye.maine ek crore ka intezaam kar diya tha,baaki paise bhi de dunga,dheere dheere,but please meri beti ko mat nikalna apni zindagi se,warna woh kahan jayegi.woh tumhari biwi hai,he was saying and ishita was looking at Raman with painful eyes while Raman was nodding his head saying he don't know anything about it,when they heard something falling ,followed by mihika and Amma's crying taking appa's name.ishra got shocked and she ran out of the room and then mansion, Raman was behind her while toshiji ,simmi and romi was enjoying the scene from upstairs sipping their drink happily.

That's all for now,enjoy.