Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Kya update hai.... đŸ‘

Neil is out of his shell....Minni is pregnant wow.... 

Last me. Thrill.... Kidnapper.... Pakka bobby hoga ya koi Neil ka rival that crapfest ke pappa.... 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Vishal_m.neil

Amazing update.

Neil came out of trauma, but ab yeh new twist kya hai?

Waiting for update..

Thanks

Ye last twist hai story ka

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Kya update hai.... đŸ‘

Neil is out of his shell....Minni is pregnant wow.... 

Last me. Thrill.... Kidnapper.... Pakka bobby hoga ya koi Neil ka rival that crapfest ke pappa.... 

Thanks

You will get to know it in next chapter😆

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This was amazing.. .

Every emotion was beautifully touched.

Finally Neil is out of his past...

Loved it...

Already feeling pity for new villain 😂😂...he should have researched about Neil's rage and anger before 🤣🤣

Is that villian Bobby?

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mistress.of.pen

This was amazing.. .

Every emotion was beautifully touched.

Finally Neil is out of his past...

Loved it...

Already feeling pity for new villain 😂😂...he should have researched about Neil's rage and anger before 🤣🤣

Is that villian Bobby?

Thanks

Glad you liked it this much

Yes neil is out of past and ready to embrace love

Villain will get experience of neil's anger soon😆

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Is Mini really kidnapped ? Or is it drama ? đŸ˜‰just to make Neil embrace love ? 

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Is Mini really kidnapped ? Or is it drama ? đŸ˜‰just to make Neil embrace love ? 

Nahi Mini itna bada drama nahi karegi as she knows neil is already sad and wo usko aur dukhi nahi karna chahegi

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 30

Hanuman Singh had already reached home and seen the video message. He was also afraid for her daughter but his police man's brain had also started working. “What did they say? Do you have any idea who are these people?” asked Hanuman from Neil. “No, I don’t know. They didn’t even tell me the whole thing. They just demanded 50 crores and said they will call back again.”Replied Neil. As soon as he finished he again received a call from unknown number. “I think its kidnapper’s call.” said Neil and he took the call. “I hope till now you must have known that this is not a joke and your wife is really kidnapped.”Said the kidnapper. “Who are you? Why you have kidnapped my wife. If you have any problem with me then talk to me, leave her please.” Neil requested. “We want 50 crores as a ransom. We want it in cash.” Said the kidnapper. “I will give you whatever you ask for but please don’t hurt my wife. I will need some time to arrange the cash.”Neil pleaded. “Ok, We give you two days time. We will call you again to tell you time and place where we want money. Don’t be over smart and inform police. We know that your wife’s father is in police. Don’t even tell him about it or else you will only get your wife’s dead body.” Kidnapper threatened. “Don’t you dare hurt her. I swear if I’ll kill you if anything happened to her.” Neil shouted on phone but kidnapper cut the call.

Neil sat down in shock. Hanuman Singh asked him what did the kidnapper said. “They are asking for ransom 50 crores. They have given two days time for it.” Neil replied. “I have to inform my department.” Said Hanuman as he took out his phone to call but Neil snatched his phone from him. “No, they have threatened not to inform police or even you.”Said Neil. “They are criminals and police needs to arrest them.” Hanuman Singh told him sternly. “Saying who? A father or a police man?” asked Neil. “Dono ek hi hai. Mujhe apna kaam karne do. Police ki help hogi toh hum un kidnappers tak jaldi pahuchenge.” Hanuman replied. “No way, I am not going to take any risk with Mini’s life. I will do as they said. I will give them money and they will release Mini.” Neil argued. “Neil sahi toh keh raha hai. Why are you involving police into this. Its about our daughter’s life.” Babita also supported Neil.

“You are not understanding anything. I have seen many such cases. We don’t even know if they are kidnapper’s gang or they did it to take revenge from Neil or Mini.” Hanuman put forward his doubt. “kidnapper’s gang?” asked Babita confused. “Yes, there are some gangs who make their living from kidnapping rich people but  this is not their style of working so I doubt that it may be someone who have some enmity with Neil or Mini and because of that only I fear what if they don’t release Mini even after getting money? What if they kill her for their revenge?” said Hanuman Singh. “NO” shouted Neil as he become anxious hearing all that from Hanuman. “That’s why I am telling you. Please let me inform my department. We need help of police.” Hanuman Singh pleaded and Neil finally nodded in agreement.

Hanuman Singh informed his department and assured him that local police will handle it but Neil couldn’t sit like this looking at them he did whatever was in his power. He talked to each and every one he knew in the central and the state ministry and the bureaucrats. Within few hours the news spread like a wild fire in administrative and police authorities and a special team was formed to look into the high profile case. A Dcp rank officer was made in charge of the case.He contacted Hanuman Singh and asked him to report in his police station to brief him about the case. Hanuman gave an angry glare to Neil, “Itna tamasha khada karne ki kya jarurat thi? Why don’t you understand? Jitni badi team utna hi time waste hoga to brief them and follow their orders.” Said Hanuman. “I just want best for my wife.” Replied Neil giving him an equally angry glare. “Haan, aur meri to wo kuch nahi lagti.” Said Hanuman Singh in sarcasm. “Stop it both of you. Stop fighting over it and bring back my daughter.” Babita scolded them. Neil also went with him to the police station inspite of Hanuman Singh’s attempts to not allow him in there. Hanuman Singh briefed everything to the Dcp while Neil started making arrangement for cash.

“Mr.Oberoi, What I have learned till now and seeing that video message I agree with Hanuman Singh that they are not hard core kidnappers. They knew your wife’s father Hanuman Singh is in police and they threatened you not to tell him anything but you were already in Patiala till then it means kidnappers didn’t have any idea about it. The way they were torturing your wife it seems like they did it to rile you up. They seemed to have personal agenda to it. Do you have any enemies or you have doubt on anyone?” asked the officer. Neil was about to say no when he remembered Bobby. He told them about the college trip incident and Hanuman Singh went to contact Manali Police in that matter.  Meanwhile the police started tracing the cab which Mini booked. Police came to know that cab was found in the middle of Delhi- Patiala Highway near a village. Cab driver was also missing. No body was found near the car. Police investigated about the cab driver and came to know that he didn’t have any criminal record to his name and his service record was also clean. They took his address and went to search him. Hanuman Singh told them that Bobby was not behind it as he was still imprisoned in the Manali jail.

One day passed, Neil again received the video message from an unknown number. He saw Mini was tied on the chair and someone was slapping her. She was crying continuously.There were few more marks and bruises on her face since last time meaning they were torturing her continuously. One man whose face was not visible pulled her hair and she screamed with pain. Neil’s heart bled seeing her like this. He seethed with anger and his grip on his phone become so hard that he felt like crushing it but the very next moment he heard Mini’s voice which made him vulnerable, “Neil, come soon please. I don’t wanna die…I want to live with you..have a family….save me from here.” The video ended but Neil kept talking as if his voice would reach to her, “I will come for you…Please hold a little more. I wont let anything happen to you…remember I promised you kitten.” Just then he received the call from kidnapper, “Hope the new video we sent you will keep you motivated and help you in arranging cash as soon as possible.”Kidnapper evilly laughed on the phone. “I’ll kill you b*****d. You touch her one more time and I swear I’ll kill you in cold blood.” Replied Neil with gritted teeth trying to suppress his outburst as he feared for Mini’s life. “Dialogue maarne se jyada paiso ke intezaam par dhyan do.” Replied kidnapper. “It will be done today. Tell me where do you want it.” Neil asked impatiently. “For that we will call you tomorrow.” Said kidnapper and cut the call.

Neil threw all the things kept on table in frustration. Hanuman Singh and other officers came running there. “What happened?” asked Dcp. “Kidnappers called again. They again sent me a video in which they are torturing my wife. What is your force doing? Why haven’t you found any lead till now? Why they have sent such an incapable officer like you to handle this case?” Neil shouted in anger. “Mind you language Mr. Oberoi and don’t tell me how to do my job.” Replied the Dcp. “You better do your job nicely and bring my wife back or else I’ll make it sure you get transferred to the remotest area of the country where you wont be able to see your family for years.” Neil threatened. “What did you just say? Tum paise wale log kya samajhte ho police ko? Tumhe kya lag raha hai hum majaak kar rahe hain yaha?” Dcp retorted back as he moved close to Neil. Seeing the situation going out of control Hanuman Singh intervened  and held Dcp’s arm, “Leave it sir please I request you. I apologize from his side.” Hanuman Singh pleaded. “How could he just blame us and how dare he threaten me?” asked Dcp. “Sir, jaane dijiye. Bahut pareshan hai wo…video dekh kar disturb ho gaya hoga ..…please.” Hanuman Singh requested. “She is also your daughter. You are not shouting on everyone. ”Said Dcp as he drank water to cool down. “We are police men sir. We know how to handle ourselves in such situation…he is just a worried civilian.” Said Hanuman Singh. Dcp nodded at him understanding the whole situation. Hanuman Singh went towards Neil, “Stop reacting like this. Please try to understand everyone here is doing everything to trace Mini. you wont get anything by shouting on them.” Hanuman Singh said as he asked Neil to sit down.

“I know..I am sorry I just lost control. I was shouting on them but actually it all my fault. I shouldn’t have let her go away from me at the first place. I…I promised her that I will not push her away from me ever but I broke my promise….she was so heart broken…” said Neil as he remembered the day when she desperately pleaded him to let her stay with him. “Its not your fault…you were going through a lot.” Hanuman Singh said as he put his hand on his shoulder in support. “No, its entirely my fault….I was so engrossed in my sorrow that I didn’t even ask her to take Rony with her…I let her go alone without security.” Neil said. “Rony? Security? What are you talking about?” asked Hanuman Singh. Neil told him about how after the protest and attack on his office and home he had appointed personal security for home and Mini. Hanuman Singh remembered that incident and something caught his attention. “You told me that time that  some local leader was responsible for it and you also filed FIR against him…right?” asked Hanuman Singh. “Yes. Someone named Babu…but why are you asking about it?” asked Neil. “He could be behind all this. I think I should gather some information about him.” Concluded Hanuman Singh.

Meanwhile Mini was lying unconscious at kidnapper’s place. One of its man shook her when she didn’t respond he untied her from the chair and placed her on the floor. He called other two members. They sprinkled water on her face Mini slowly gained consciousness. “She is alive …was only unconscious.” Said one of the gang member. “Boss will kill us if anything happens to her before he gets money.” Said another gang member. Till now Mini was in he full senses. She gasped seeing three men hovering over her. She quickly tried to sit straight and move backwards from them. Her dress folded up to her knees in the process and because her hands were tied she couldn’t even unfold it. One of the kidnapper looked at her bare legs and exchanged a meaningful glance with each other. Soon Mini was subjected to their prurient curiosity as they gave her lustful glances. “Boss will get his money but in return what will he give us not even 10 percent.” Said one member. “So what do you want?” asked the other. “We are not having enough money but we can have enough fun with this girl.” Suggested the first member as he put his hand on Mini’s leg. Mini jerked away his hand as she pulled her leg, “Don’t touch me you dog.” Replied Mini and she cried for help. All the gang members laughed at her but their boss arrived hearing all the commotion.

“What is happening here?” asked the boss. “Wo babu bhai kuch nahi hum toh bas soch rahe the ki kyu na thoda enjoy kar liya jaye is item ke sath.” Replied the gang member. “Don’t even dare to try anything before I get my money. Mujhe koi risk nahi lena. Pehle iska pati paise le aaye phir jo chahe karna iske sath waise bhi uske baad ise main maar hi dunga toh tum log bhi apne armaan pure kar lena.” Said Babu as he smirked at Mini. Mini was petrified listening to all this. “Boss what did she do to rile you up this much?” asked one of the goons. “She didn’t do anything, her husband spoiled my life. That too because his precious wife got a little scratch during our protest plan. Now I will take my revenge by torturing her and murdering her once I’ll get the money.” Said Babu as he remembered how his career his life was spoiled because of Neil.

Police found the cab driver in a hospital near Delhi. He was beaten brutally but was now out of danger. Police inquired about him about Mini’s kidnapping. He told them how they were about to reach Delhi when he stopped his car as he found someone lying on the road. He got out to see what happened to that person when he took out a gun from his pocket and then some other men came tried to pull Mini out of the cab. When the cab driver tried to help they beat him brutally and throw him in the bushes considering him dead but he was alive then some people passing by found him and admitted him to the hospital. Police also asked him about the appearance of the goons. He said that he only remembers the face of man who pointed gun at him. He described it to the sketch artist of police. On the other hand Hanuman Singh gathered all the information about Babu. They matched the sketch with Babu’s photo and it was a exact match.

“But why Babu did this?” asked Neil. “You not only filed FIR against him you also spoiled his career in a way. When the news of the protest was out the ruling party had to face a backlash from the social media, press and industrialists.To cover up their mistake they decided to sacrifice Babu. Taking the base that you filed FIR against him they removed him from the party citing the reason that he didn’t have the clean image now to suit their election manifesto in which they have promised to give tickets to candidates with no criminal records. Babu had spent all his money on campaigning and projecting himself as youth leader and he allegedly also paid a lump sum amount  to the party to buy his ticket which they didn’t even return. And because he didn’t have any money left his supporters also left him. He is left with nothing. All money gone, all supporters gone and in the political circle he is considered as nothing but a joke now as his stupidity and rash decision cost him dearly. That’s why he is asking such a big amount from you as ransom. And as far as I know such type of criminals, he will definitely not release Mini even after getting money. He will take his revenge. So we have to find him before he gets his money. concluded Hanuman Singh.

to be continued.....

Edited by Anj_01 - 1 months ago
su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Poor Mini💔  Neil should kill that babu  and gang đŸ˜Ą Waiting for Mini's rescue by her heros Neil and Hanuman . 

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I cried reading the torture on Mini.

Neil please save your wife and baby and kill those b*****ds.

You honestly are a very good writer . You should think about publishing a book maybe.