Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Saheb moving back after this was so funny🤣
True! His character is a comic relief. TBH, he portrays his role very well!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Saheb moving back after this was so funny🤣
True! His character is a comic relief. TBH, he portrays his role very well!
I am not a ghost to be scared...🥺
Meme queen Ji is coming up with more........
Meme queen is a huge compliment...❤️❤️
You guys will make me cry

This ...
☺️☺️☺️
Hayeeee
https://twitter.com/team_edkv2/status/1233768760043089921?s=20
This look made me come here running😆
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
True! His character is a comic relief. TBH, he portrays his role very well!
Yes!
His acting too deserves appreciation!❤️
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I am not a ghost to be scared...🥺
Who told you ghost is scary...........they're sweeter........... You're not scary either......Tum to Sweetji...........thinking about gobbling up...making me feel ouch...............
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
This ...
☺️☺️☺️
Hayeeee
https://twitter.com/team_edkv2/status/1233768760043089921?s=20
This look made me come here running😆
His smile makes me think that his funny side will remain intact post leap⭐️
Be careful about your hand in eyes and also smudge........
Who told you ghost is scary...........they're sweeter........... You're not scary either......Tum to Sweetji...........thinking about gobbling up...making me feel ouch...............
He is so sweet! So cute! So soft! I feel like cuddling him like my Teddy.
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
His smile makes me think that his funny side will remain intact post leap⭐️
I expect so too.
But I also want a serious Shravan Malhotra
* me drools 🤤🤤🤤
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5