They should have got married right there I tell you 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
They should have got married right there I tell you 😆
What’s the purpose that Sid liked this video again? That’s because the handle asked him to delete as it was made only for Sid ? 😆
https://twitter.com/shubhamgaikar14/status/1263065370384048129?s=21
Who here is in touch with our member mar_21? If anybody is, ask her to come and sign our attendance register 😡 I feel like a class teacher now 😆
They should have got married right there I tell you 😆
This moment is most underrated by biggboss not by us😂
And this is funny and hot 👇

Deo fight 😂
Who here is in touch with our member mar_21? If anybody is, ask her to come and sign our attendance register 😡 I feel like a class teacher now 😆
We got heloo attendance few days back too teacher🤓👍🏼
They should have got married right there I tell you 😆
I feel they should make it official now... it’s high time.
she was here?
When i didn't see her post
Hope she is doing well