Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Prerna believed him so much and his betrayal & lies broke her trust.

He was in a fix and could lose everything because of Komo and he did what he had to do to save his company thinking that this is the best solution.

I wish he atleast would have told Prerna his problems with work.

Nice update Mnajari, continue soon.

MrsRishabhBajaj thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Prerna believed him so much and his betrayal & lies broke her trust.

He was in a fix and could lose everything because of Komo and he did what he had to do to save his company thinking that this is the best solution.

I wish he atleast would have told Prerna his problems with work.

Nice update Mnajari, continue soon.

Hey Ramya. Thanks for your feedback! Yeah but it still doesn't justify what he did. Yeah but even if he told Prerna she would never approve of the way he chose. 

Next update will be more fun!

MrsRishabhBajaj thumbnail

Chapter 10: Coincidence or Destiny?

Rishabh was very restless today. He hadn't been able to sleep all night. His mind kept going back to Prerna every minute. He was driving to work but his mind was jumping from incident to incident of how he broke Prerna's trust. She had always believed the best in him but he lied to her again and again, and for what? A company? Telling Anurag the truth had just made him relive his guilt all over again. If there was something he had learnt from the entire incident it was that mixing business and personal life never ended well. He had also learnt that there is always another way. You don't have to cheat someone to take over companies. Just give them an offer they can't refuse. Mistakes make a man who he is and this mistake had definitely made Rishabh Bajaj stronger and more powerful than ever because now he always found a way and he always did it right! Only if he could get another chance to fix his personal life as well. He tried to bring his mind back to the present when suddenly a lady came in front of her car and he jerked his leg on the brake. The lady tried to jump out of the way and fell on the sidewalk. The car came to a screeching halt.

Rishabh cursed loudly and jumped out of the car. He helped her sit up as a crowd surrounded them. "Aap thik hai?" he asked the lady, who seemed to be in complete shock. She nodded touching her elbows that were bleeding. Rishabh noticed that and saw tears brimming up in her eyes. "Main aapko doctor ke paas le chalta hu." he said getting up and helping the lady up. He didn't want to create a scene on the road. "Hum thik hai," she repeated. Rishabh insisted, "Aap ko chot lagi hai and galti meri thi. Please chaliye mere saath." he said very seriously. 

Veena looked up at the young man for the first time. She nodded. She had been lost in her own worries to look around properly. Prerna had refused to meet Anurag again. She didn't understand what had happened between the two and Prerna refused to say anything except that she didn't like him. She was almost 27 and now Veena was getting worried. Since Prerna had started her own clinic she had been immersed in work and had no time to progress personally. And with all these thoughts in Veena's head she didn't see his car and crossed the road without looking around. It was her fault as well. 

Her thoughts were interrupted by Rishabh again. He stood by the door to his car and held it open for Veena to get in. She sat inside and he drove her to the nearby hospital. "Shukriya, madad ke liye." Veena uttered looking at her elbows. 

"Galti meri thi. I am sorry. And Thank you ki aap sahi waqt pe hat gayi." Rishabh said realising that what could have happened today. He sighed. He was quite concerned about Veena. She looked pale. He helped her out at the hospital. He went to the emergency ward and filled out a form. While writing her address Rishabh recognised it. His eyes widened and he looked up at the lady. Could it really be? He wondered. The surname matched and it was her address. He didn't know her flat but how many Sharma's could live in the same building? It could be a coincidence but he had to be sure, without seeming like a creepy stalker. 

"Aapke ghar mein koi hai jisse main call karke bula sakta hu?" Rishabh asked as he gave the form to the nurse. 

"Iski zarwat nahi hai, aapko agar kuch kaam hai toh aap please jaiye. Hum kar lenge yeh sab." she said. 

"Nahi ofcourse main rukunga." Rishabh said. Veena winced in pain a couple of times and that was enough to make Rishabh go to the counter and ask for immediate assistance. He had to use his name to get VIP treatment and that is exactly what he did. Rishabh Bajaj was a name everyone in Bombay knew very well. The business shark, they called him. He was the youngest entrepreneur to have a business of over 3000 crores in such a short span of time. 

Veena realised that the nurse made a couple of calls and immediately two ward boys were here to get Veena. She wondered who the man was. As the doctor dressed her wound she observed Rishabh as he was lost in his phone. 

"Beta, aapka naam?" she asked. 

"Rishabh Bajaj," he said with a small smile. Veena nodded. "Aap ne humare liye itna kiya, shukriya." she said again. Rishabh shook his head. "Ofcourse. Please aap aur thank you mat kahiye. I should have been careful." 

Veena smiled. She was surprised at how easily Rishabh had taken the blame. Generally in these road accidents people always blame the other person. But this man had not only accepted his fault but also got her to the hospital. Veena felt a little guilty because she should have been vigilant on the road and the accident was because of her carelessness too. 

When Rishabh paid at the billing counter Veena tried to convince him to let her pay but he didn't budge. He also insisted to drop her home. But now his motives were a little selfish. He really wanted to know if Veena was indeed Prerna's mother and didn't know how to ask. 

He helped Veena sit inside when she asked, "Toh aapke ghar pe aur kaun hai beta?" she asked. 

"Main akela rehta hu." He said. 

Veena nodded. "Aur karte kya ho?" she asked. Rishabh was a little surprised at the question. Did she really not know him? No one had asked him this question before. 

"Mera apna business hai." he answered. He didn't want to boast but if she was Prerna's mom he wanted to leave a good impression.

"Acha. Gaadi se toh lagta hai acha kama lete ho." Veena said with a half-smile.

Rishabh grinned a little awkwardly.

"Aapke ghar mein kaun kaun hai?" He asked realising he had the perfect opportunity. 

"Bas main aur meri beti. Mera ek beta bhi hai but woh bahar rehta hai." she said. 

Rishabh's lips curved into a small smile. It was such a small world. He stopped the car right infront of the building. 

"Beta, shukriya, itni help karne ke liye." Veena said, "Humme pata hai aapko kaam bhi hoga par aapne fir bhi humme ghar tak choda." she said. She wondered how she could repay his kindness and remembered that he stayed alone at home. 

"Beta, agar aap burra na maano, toh mujhe bohot khushi hogi agar aap aaj dinner hamare yaha kare." she insisted. "Humme bhi ek mauka milega aapka sahi se shukriya karne ka."

Rishabh's eyes shined. "Aunty aapko bilkul bhi thank you kehne ki zarwat nahi hai. Aur aap itna keh rahi hai toh main zarur aunga aaj." he said. Dinner meant he would get to see Prerna, he wouldn't miss it for the world. 

Veena smiled widely. She was glad he had accepted her invitation. She told him she would be expecting him around 8 pm and that he already knew their address. "Priyu aapse milke bohot khush hogi!" She exclaimed. Rishabh smirked. I hardly think so. He told himself. But kitni dur bhagegi?

As Veena walked away Rishabh remembered a conversation he had with Prerna and smiled.

*Flashback*

"WHAT!" He had exclaimed. "Nahi Prerna, mujhse nahi hoga." He had said. 

Prerna pouted and rolled her eyes. "Meri ma bohot sweet hai. And kabhi toh milna hoga na." she said taking another bite of her ravioli.

"Jab hoga tab dekhenge. Abhi main kya kahunga unse? I am nothing. Na hi mere parents hai. Mujhe toh aata bhi nahi hai kese baat karte hai parents se. I can't do this." he was firm. They sat in the corner at a small cafe.

Prerna had expected all these answers. He knew that Rishabh would be scared. She sighed. She knew exactly how to convince him.

"Okay fine." she said. "Mat aao." 

Rishabh narrowed his eyes at her. "If you're trying to use reverse psychology it won't work!" 

"Oh wow! Someone's been doing research." Prerna grinned. 

"Karna pada mujhe. You use all your psycho powers on me and convince me for things I don't want to do. I hate amusement parks and you took me to one last week. I have no idea why I agreed." Rishabh said making a face. 

Prerna laughed. "It's just your love baby." she said laughing. 

"Acha, isse toh prove ho gaya ki you have no love for me only." Rishabh said feigning sorrow.

"Haw!" Prerna said playfully. "Tumhe kese pata chala?" she said sarcastically. 

Rishabh frowned and looked away. Prerna smirked and leaned towards him. "I love you!" She said sweetly smiling at him. Rishabh's heart melted. She had just recently told him that she loved him and he just couldn't hear it enough times. A small smile formed on his lips as he took her hands in his. 

"I love you too!" he said.

"Toh Sunday lunch pe meri ma se mil rahe ho bas." Prerna announced. 

Rishabh rolled his eyes. He wanted to meet her mom. He wanted to impress her but after he had achieved more. Once he was on his two feet, out of the loans he had taken. He was waiting for the right moment. "Just give me a month Prerna," Rishabh said confidently. "Bas ek baar meri company stable ho jaye. Fir I promise main zarur aunty se milunga." he said reassuring his crazy girlfriend. 

Prerna smiled and nodded. "Pakka?" 

"100%." He said watching a huge smile break on Prerna's face. 

*Flashback end*

Prerna had had a long and tiring day. She was sleepy because she hadn't gotten sleep last night. She left office early hoping to peacefully rest at home. She had been trying to ignore all the thoughts her mind was generating and had focussed on work. She always managed to lose herself in her client's stories. Ofcourse, it wasn't healthy but it helped her escape her feelings and it worked out in favour of her clients so she didn't stop herself. 

She entered the house to find Veena setting the table. Her eyes widened as she saw her bandaged elbows. "Maa!" She said rushing to her side. "Kya hua aapko?" 

Veena explained her accident and how a lovely man had helped her out. 

"Why didn't you call me ma?" Prerna scolded her mother. 

"Beta, choti si baat thi. Aur tum kaha mujhe sab batati ho ki ab mujhe daat rahi ho." Veena said taunting her daughter. 

"Ma please! Don't tell me you're still stuck on Anurag Basu!" Prerna said exasperated. "Aapko mujhe batana chahiye tha! Main aa jaati aapke paas."

"Main thik hu Priyu, choti si chot hai."

"Aur aapne uss aadmi ko itni aasani se jaane kese diya? Esehi kisi ko bhi takkar maar de and sorry kehne se sab thik thodi ho jayega!" Prerna said angrily. 

Veena calmed her daughter down. "Bohot madad ki usne meri. Hospital ka bill tak usne diya. Isliye maine usse dinner pe bulaya hai. Aata hi hoga. Tu muh haath dhokar meri madad karde." She said busy with her work.

Prerna fumed. "What is wrong with you?" she asked. "Maa ek anjaan aadmi ko ghar bula liya ese? Aur usne bill pay kiya ku ki uski galti thi!" Prerna said in shock. She couldn't believe her mother! 

Veena ignored her daughter. She knew that once Prerna met Rishabh she would understand that he wasn't some random person and a very good man. And he seemed like he was Prerna's age. Veena bit her lower lip. She didn't want to think so far. She knew her daughter was picky and with the mood she was in lately, thinking about all this would only lead to disappointment for Veena. But a mother's heart hoped. She shook off all these thoughts and looked at the clock. It was ten past 8. 

Prerna threw her bag on her bed and muttered to herself. "Ma is crazy. Ese kisi ko bhi ghar mein kese bula sakti hai! Pata nahi kaun hoga. Esebhi chot lagi hai aur bahar kaam kar rahi hai. Uff! Ab guests ko entertain karna hoga? Pata nahi kya soch rahi thi." 

She washed her face and freshened up. She went outside to help Veena so she could give her hands a little rest when the doorbell rang. "Khol rahi hu main." Prerna said as she opened the door. 

Rishabh stood there with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. He smiled at Prerna. She looked at him in disbelief.

Helloo Guys! πŸ€— See my speed? πŸ˜Ž Ain't I fast when I know what to write? πŸ€£

I hope you like the new phase of this story which is just starting. This FF is a little more fun than my other more intense story. So I hope you like the update! Do leave your comments behind. 

And I know its a bad place to end but this way I can write their whole dinner in one part. πŸ˜³ 

Waiting for your comments and some praise for my speed πŸ€£

Love,

Manjari

aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Heyy nice updated !! Prerna's mom and Rishab met... I hope she helps him out ... With Prerna. Beautifully written the parts ... Could just picture it. Please continue soon.. eagerly waiting what will be Prerna's reaction now. Take care :)

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Fantastic!!! πŸ€£

Jamai ji ne pehle hi meeting main anjane main saasu maa ko impress kar diya πŸ€£

Now I hope ki Saasu maa will play cupid in the love estory πŸ€£

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I was not expecting the update I’ll be very honest. But I am proud of you πŸ€£

jannatsara thumbnail

And in double speed i read it.Manjari it’s really amazing and so stop over thinking..& in super speed plz come with another update.Can't wait to see perna's reaction.     

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Damn that cliffhanger! πŸ˜†

Rishabh isn't going to back down. I love this side of him. β€οΈ

Veena doesn't know she met her daughter's lover and her future son in law. Interesting. πŸ˜…πŸ˜†

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

What a coincidence or should we say Destiny.

Both Rishabh & Veena were worried about Prerna and the accident made them know each other.

Rishabh made a good impression & he got a chance to meet Prerna.

Flashback, they planned to meet her mother which never happened. 

I loved their cute banter on FB.

Prerna's worry that how can Veena call someone to dinner without knowing anything about the person is valid. 

I am eagerly waiting for this dinner now.

Lovely update Manjari, continue soon.

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

very nice.  can't wait for the fun to start at dinner.