Continue soon di 

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ek update please please pretty please waiting for the update 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Author's note-this one is for nadia,enjoy.

SHOT 4

Ishra went downstairs and saw mr and mrs bhalla sitting together.ishita went to her in laws and touched their feet.

Both blessed her and toshiji said-haaye meri bahu kitni sundar hai.

Ishita smiled while Raman gave a whatever look.she glared him seeing his expression while he looked away.

Raman-maa, breakfast do.bhookh lagi hai.i have to leave for office.

Toshiji-arey puttar,aaj bhi office jaayega.ruk jaa,aaj mat jaa.

Raman-nahi maa,I have to go.aap mujhe jaldi naasta do.

Toshiji-abhi bahu ki rasoi chuyai ki rasam honi hai,she was saying when Raman said-aapki bahu yahin hai,karte rahiyega puja,I have to leave.

Toshiji-tu itne gusse mein kyun hai??

Raman-kuch nahi ,I am getting late.he said and toshiji said-achcha,rasoi chuyai baad mein karwa lenge.tu pehle naashta hi kar lein.she said and called the help to bring breakfast.

The help serve the breakfast and they started eating.ishita was just looking at the parathas when toshiji said-tu bhi kha le ,puttar.rasam baad mein ho jayegi.shaam ko,rasam karwa lo jayegi,kyun bhalla ji.

Mr bhalla-jaisa aapko thik lage.he said and continued eating.very soon mr bhalla went out after having the breakfast.

Raman too have his food and went inside to take his laptop bag.

Ishita too went to the room and  came out taking her bag and said-ok mummy ji,main bhi chalti hoon.bye mummy ji.

Toshiji saw her and said-tu kahan chali.

Ishita-office.

Toshiji-pagal hai kya,abhi kal teri shaadi hui hai aur tu office jaana chahti hai.

Ishita-toh kya aap chahti hai main kaam chod doon??

Toshiji-nahi puttar,tu jaana office but do-teen din baad se.

Ishita look at Raman and said-but Raman toh jaa raha ,I mean jaa rahen hai??

Toshiji-arey tu uski muh dikhayi thodi naa hai,aur usse jaruri kaam hai.she was saying when Raman said-let her go, maa.uska jewellery show hai do din mein.he said and ishita look at him.

Toshiji-arey toh itna kya jaruri hai,baad mein kar legi.shaadi ke baad ki rasamein bhi toh jaruri hai.

Raman walked to her and said-invites bantt chuke hai.sponcer paise de chuke hai,let her go.uska jaana jaruri hai.

Toshiji-but muhdikhayi bhi toh jaruri hai.meri saari doston ko keh diya hai maine,meri badi beizzati ho jayegi.

Raman-nahi hogi,kitne baje ka function hai,woh aa jayegi tab tak.

Toshiji-shaam paanch baje ka.

Ishita-main aa jaungi tab tak,thoda saa kaam hai .

Toshiji-aur nahi aayi toh??

Raman-main khud le aaunga,mujh par toh yakeen hai naa??he said to which toshiji nodded and said-i want her in house at 4.30.meri insult nahi honi chahiye.she said and went while Raman turned and saw ishita looking at him.

Raman-what??

Ishita-maine toh kuch nahi bataya, how do u know everything about my show??

Raman-sorry , galti ho gayi.nahi pata hona chahiye tha tumhare show ke baare mein,aage se nahi pata rahega.he said and went out taking his bag while ishita just look at him and said-maine toh bas pucha tha,itna naraaz hone ki kya baat thi.she said and very soon she was going to office.

Raman reached his office and everyone congratulated him for his wedding.raman thanked everyone and went to his cabin.

As everyone was expecting him to take leave,there was no work for him.so he was just sitting in his cabin lost in his thoughts .though he was angry on her and dont wanna think about him but all he could think was her .

Raman-uff,kyun main usse apne dimaag se hata nahi paa raha .we r not together anymore.hamara break up ho chuka hai,he said and then after a while said again-aur shaadi bhi.she was looking just too beautiful in that attire.koi itna khoobsurat kaise ho sakta hai,but woh hai.and the way we made love,uff it was heavenly.it feels so good with her and she wore that blue saree just for me.thodi akdu hai ,but after all she is mine.pehle girlfriend ab biwi.dont know how I am going to tackle her,he was talking to himself and smiling.soon he opened her insta account and start checking her pics.

On the other hand,Ishita was busy in finalising the jewelleries when her friend came and said-aur bata,kaisi hui teri Suhaagraat with ur ex boyfriend and present husband.

Ishita smiled hearing her friend and said-as if u don't know,we broke up aur ab joh yeh naya rishta hai,we need time to settle down.

Friend caressed the love bite on her neck and said-isse dekh kar toh aisa nahi lagta,infact lag raha hai u had a wonderful time with ur hubby.tell me naa,how was it.how he is in bed,good,very good or mind-blowing.

Ishita shy down and said-mindblowing.

Friend-omg ,mind blowing.tell me naa,tum dono kareeb kaise aaye??

Ishita-what do u mean by kaise,jaise sab aate hai.

Friend-but tum dono ka toh jhagda hai naa.

Ishita-haan,but I just can't resist his touch.everytime he touch me,main sab bhool jaati hoon.last night when he kissed my forehead,main rok hi nahi paayi khud ko and then,it happened.and it was magical.she said blushing hard.

Friend-seems like tum dono ke differences kam ho rahe hai.

Ishita-i can't help,he is just a sweetheart.u know meri woh bridal pic,jiski wajah se hamara break up hua tha,usne cupboard mein lagaa kar rakhi hai.bahut badi si.mere diye saare gift ,he has kept everything properly and the way he care for me,it's just out of the world.he knows everything about me and my show.he is just the best,the best I can have,the best anyone can have.she was saying and smiling .

Friend-maine toh pehle hi kaha tha ,Raman bahut achcha hai.itne saal ki relationship but still he never touched u inappropriately.warna mera kutta boyfriend toh ek mahine mein hi maangne lagaa tha.raman is not like this,he is nice.she was saying when Ishita said-excuse me,he is my husband now.unn par nazar mat daal.

Friend-unn par,really itni izzat.

Ishita-haan toh,he is my husband now,dekho itna lamba sindoor.she was saying when she got a notification.she opened it instantly and smiled.

On other hand,

Raman-shit ,shit shit Raman,u r such a fool.uski saalon purani pic like kar di,ab usse pata chal jayega ki I was checking her account .unlike kar deta hoon,he was saying when his phone rang.

Raman-i think usne dekh liya.he said and decided not to pick the call.

Ishita tried two times more and then left it .

Ishita-khadoos,phone nahi uthaya mera.itna kya busy hai.i mean itne kya busy hain.ishu,thodi izzat kar.now he is ur husband,pati hain tere.she said and smiled at her own thoughts .

She look at herself in the mirror and remembered him saying,tum shaadi ke baad kitni khoobsurat lagogi.please bahut saara sindoor lagana aur mangalsutra bhi pehnna.i know fashion industry mein yeh sab nahi chalta but I love to see u like this.

Ishita smiled and said-if u like it,I will surely wear all this.

Raman hugged her and said-love u babu.

Ishita-love u too,love.she said kissing his chest.

Ishita was looking at herself and thought-i got ready just the way he wanted,did he noticed me.maine bhi pata nahi kyun phir jhagda kar liya.he was in good mood.agli baar jhagda nahi karungi,but main kahan karti hoon,woh hi jhagda karta nahi karte hai.ishita learn to take his name with respect.she got and got busy in finishing her work.

At 3,Raman went for a meeting and was busy in the meeting when at 3.30 his phone rang.at first he silenced it but when it start ringing again and again.he picked it and said-kya hai Ishita,main meeting mein hoon.

Ishita-my car broke down,main ghar kaise jaaun.pick me naa.

Raman-tumhe samajh nahi aata,I am in a meeting.cab le lo.he said and hung up the call.

Ishita went out to look for cab while Raman got busy in his meeting but his mind was on her only.

At four,he called his mother and asked about Ishita ,only to know that she didn't reached home yet.toshiji was getting angry and Raman called her again.

Ishita-kya hua??she said almost crying.

Raman got worried hearing her voice and said-kya hua,tum thik ho naa??

Ishita-tumse matlab,u stay busy.she said and hung up the call.

Raman-this girl can never change,wahan maa chilla rahi hai aur yahan inhe tantrum throw karne hai.he said and called her again.

Ishita-kya hai,Raman??

Raman-tum ghar kyun nahi pahunchi ab tak,maa gussa kar rahi hai.

Ishita-toh aapko kya problem hai,woh mujh par chillayengi.aapko toh khushi hi honi chahiye.

Raman look at the phone and said all confused-aapko,is she talking to me??

Raman-ishita,tum ishita hi bol rahi ho naa??

Ishita-irritate kyun kar rahen hai??

Raman-haan Ishita hi hai.tum pahunchi kyun nahi??

Ishita-traffic mein phansi hoon.aaj ke din hi daant pad jayegi.good for u,khushi manaiye.aapka badla pura ho raha hai.she said almost crying.

Raman-ishita,stop crying.let me think of a solution.tell me where r u??he asked but she was crying.

Raman couldn't hear her crying and said-babu stop it,tell me where u r??

Ishita told him the location.

Raman thought for a while and said-tum cab chodo aur link road tak aa jao.i am coming to pick u up.

Ishita-but bahut traffic hai,car nahi aa payegi.

Raman-thats my look out,u just walk to the place I told u.he said and hung up the call.

Ishita walked to the place and start waiting for him.

Ishita-itna traffic hai,kaise aayenge woh.she was saying when she saw him coming to the bike.

He came to her and said-jaldi baitho,we r getting late.

Ishita nodded and tried to sit but her saree was troubling her again and again.

Raman-jaldi.

Ishita-bas ek minute,she said and sat on the bike holding him tight.

Raman-good,now hold me tight.main bahut tez bike chalane wala hoon,actually no,udaane wala hoon.he said and zoomed off while she was holding him tight.

They reached the house within ten minutes and he said stopping the bike-tum jao,main chalta hoon.

Ishita-mera ghar nahi hai,joh baahar se jaa rahe hai.hamara ghar hai,ander chaliye.

Raman smiled hearing her and said-i know,but main meeting ke beech se aaya hoon ,had to go back.aur apne junior ki bike bhi wapas karni hai,so had to go.saying so he was going when she hold his hand and said-thank u,for this help.

Raman-anytime,bhale hi tumhare insta ke liye time naa ho,but tumhari problems ke liye,main hamesha hoon.

Ishita thought to talk about him liking her old photo but then just smiled and said kissing his cheek-jaldi ghar aaiyega,I will be waiting.saying so she went inside smiling.

Raman smiled and said-aaiyega,ek hi din mein biwi ban gayi.saying so he turn the bike and  went back .

That's all for now,enjoy.

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update Raman is very nice loved ishra thanks for pm continue soon

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb update

They r really cute couple

Eagerly waiting for next part

Plz plz plz continue soon

aymin thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap 

Too good both are cute together. 

Itni izzat and all 

Please cont soon 

nadiay thumbnail

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so soooooo soooooooo so much for dedicating the update to me ....

Coming to the story kitna cute update h mixture of love naughtiness cuteness sab daal dia...

Waiting for more 

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update

Thanks for the pm