That is why I didn't translate myself🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
That is why I didn't translate myself🤣
I love you till infinity❤️🤗
You girls have dirty minds🤣Originally posted by: YKBCMTNAFBUAOETG
That is why I didn't translate myself🤣
You got it right Lavy😆
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
You girls have dirty minds🤣
It isn't that dirty 🤣
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Hmm😭Then, I'll just wish for Shravan😆

Yaa, why not...if you go in detail then it may get dirtier😉Originally posted by: AOQDG6NL6WIKLKR6
It isn't that dirty 🤣
Isa is gonna bust us all when she's back!🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5