Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Bad girl😭Em not talking to you😭
What is mine will be mine forever
My phone wallpaper is of Shravan😎 collage of his photos😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Bad girl😭Em not talking to you😭
What is mine will be mine forever
My phone wallpaper is of Shravan😎 collage of his photos😎
Hmm😭Then, I'll just wish for Shravan😆Originally posted by: MishtiNew
What is mine will be mine forever
My phone wallpaper is of Shravan😎 collage of his photos😎
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Bad girl😭Em not talking to you😭
You don't love meeeeeeee🥺
My Babu doesn't love me.........
That is so apt, though I am not a Tamilian😈🤣
Nah re baba!
I don't translate such things🤣
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
You don't love meeeeeeee🥺
My Babu doesn't love me.........No, your babu loves you Mishti🤗
Where's Alina, Isa and Meena?😭
Thought I caught a glimpse of Bhagu a while ago!😒
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5