I know it's a tough one but u gotta choose. She's one actress who elevates songs simply by being in them.
For me it's these two:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQM7CNoAsBI
And this one, where she just has such a mystical aura:
I know it's a tough one but u gotta choose. She's one actress who elevates songs simply by being in them.
For me it's these two:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQM7CNoAsBI
And this one, where she just has such a mystical aura:
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The song that catapulted her to superstardom
First time I ever liked Katrina, her expressions and movements are top here, not technically difficult as her later songs but I much prefer this version 👍🏼
I think she looks superb in this song as well, though its underrated. Both she and Hrithik look gorgeous.
The pairing is not working here, but this song is quite addicting if you focus only on Katrina dancing 😆
Gale lag jaa from De Dana Dan....🤗
I'm surprised nobody mentioned Kamli here. That and Chikni Chameli are definitely her career best.
The song that catapulted her to superstardom
The song that cemented her superstardom was Sheila Ki Jawani, actually.
Goated music for both films!! List includes the remixes but they deserve to be added too with how well those songs were used....
Katrina Kaif, Vicky Kaushal and Shyam Kaushal new video https://x.com/katrinauniqued/status/2092507645336772893?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da2BGsGiUC1/?igsh=MTN0azNqenQxeGgxdA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX4yS9ZKhvz/
Revelations about Katrina Kaif - Ranbir Kapoor love story https://x.com/DiaSachi_/status/2069800066177716252/video/1?s=46
1