Urmila Matondkar
Make no mistake she was a star but not in the league of top stars from the 90's.I feel she had all the makings to rival Sri,Madz and Juhi or Kajol and Karishma as a top star.
Which actor / actress should have made it bigger?
Urmila Matondkar
Make no mistake she was a star but not in the league of top stars from the 90's.I feel she had all the makings to rival Sri,Madz and Juhi or Kajol and Karishma as a top star.
Which actor / actress should have made it bigger?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
and the reason why they never made it bigger.Originally posted by: Rosie_Marco
Urmila Matondkar
Make no mistake she was a star but not in the league of top stars from the 90's.I feel she had all the makings to rival Sri,Madz and Juhi or Kajol and Karishma as a top star.
Which actor / actress should have made it bigger?
Originally posted by: Rosie_Marco
and the reason why they never made it bigger.
Sandali Sinha. Don't know why she did not make it big though. She was beautiful and a decent actor.
You know, you can edit your post and add text to it.
Urmila in the 90s. Illena now.
It's shocking to see after the success of Tum Bin,it cast appeared in very few films.Originally posted by: surajhere
Sandali Sinha. Don't know why she did not make it big though. She was beautiful and a decent actor.
You know, you can edit your post and add text to it.
I am not the only person who feels it.It's good to know thatOriginally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Urmila in the 90s. Illena now.
Urmila was big enough.
Amrita Rao should have made it bigger.
Make no mistake she was a star but not in the league of top stars from the 90's like Sri,Madz and Juhi or Kajol and Karishma.
also from the guys I liked aftab
Surprising to see Amrita Rao's career never took off after Main Hoon Na.Originally posted by: Terenaina
also from the guys I liked aftab
https://x.com/i/status/2072882141978083465
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9826
https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/telugu/veteran-telugu-actor-pavala-shyamala-dies-at-75-hyderabad-10806991
...
https://www.moneycontrol.com/entertainment/tv-actress-sanchita-ugale-dies-by-suicide-reports-article-13949687.html
0