Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

SuVan SS: Trials Of Love and Life

MishtiNew thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I know I have updated pending of my other SuVan SS: Interwined Fate, but I couldn't stop myself from writing this OS.( I will give the update of Interwined Fate on Sunday).

As the show is based on Army background, the back drop of this story is also the same, like my previous one. Just a little twist will be here.

This is a romantic story, but elements such as mystery, Betrayal,hatred, rage etc are  also present.

So, let's go! 

Chapter 1:-

Shravan looked out of the window. 

The Tiwari household was in dark. Not the whole house, but the room of his Sumo. The dark room made him feel that the whole house was dark. 

I've been watching you

For some time

Can't stop staring

At those oceans eyes ...

Billie's song was coming from Avni's room. Shravan felt it so apt. Suman's eyes flashed in front of him.

Shravan felt angry in himself. He once again hurt her. He caused pain to his Sumo by hurting her feelings. Her words from their last conversation, to be more clear, last confrontation, rang in his ears, making him insane, with guilt and rage.

' I can't forgive you everytime, Shravan! One can make a mistake, one twice, thrice... But not again and again! What do you think I am? A robot? A mechanical being? Who doesn't has any feelings? For God's sake, I am a human, Shravan!I don't have a hear made of steel or stone! I swear, I won't talk to you ever! I hate you! I will hate you forever! You played and now also playing with my emotions!'

' Sumo... Listen to me once! It was not me but...'

' Not you then who?' Suman wiped her tears with the back of her palm. She continued,' Is it Bunty? Saheb? Oh ho, it's Devika or Anish? Don't make an excuse, you liar! Fraud! Cheater! I hate you! I swear again, never to see your face!'

Shravan closed his eyes. A lone drop of tear fell from his eye. 

He watched the retreating figure of Suman. 

After that, they never met. It has been a week.

He tried many ways to pacify her, to talk to her, to justify himself, to prove his innocence, but all went in vain.

Everytime he called her, she cut the call. Even when he called from Avni's phone and his parents' phone, she just said,' I will talk to everyone except you.'

Kanchan was of no help either, becaise she was beside her sister. He also suspected him. 

Even during the day of 12th results, she didn't talk to him. She just passed a cold glare to him. Shravan drowned in her chocolate orbs.

She was emotionless when the results came out. Inspite of being the topper, she didn't celebrate, adding much to the worry of everyone.

When it was declared that he got 90 percent and everyone clapped, only one clapping rang loudly in his ears. The clapping of her, of Suman Tiwari's. He get a straight feeling in his heart when he heard her clapping.

Cut to present:-

' What are you thinking, puttar?' His Kim kept a hand in his shoulder, this bringing him  out of his trance. Shravan sighed and said,' Nothing much, Mom.'

' Puttar, I am your Mom. I know you since the day I felt your presence inside me. I know something which shouldn't have happened, has happened. Tell me, Beta. Your Mom is here for you. Always.'

' Mom, how can one rectify his mistake?' Shravan suppressed his son and asked.

' Look beta.'

She made him look in her eyes and said,' Everyone makes mistakes. But every mistake has a way of rectifying. Everything happens for our own good, Beta. Maybe the mistake happened to prevent some bigger mistake? Maybe this was a warning to you to never ever do...'

' But I did a grave mistake, Mom.'He fell on his knees. 'I hurt Suman, my Sumo. My everything. I screwed up everything. I destroyed everything myself!'

Kavita sighed. She knew there was something better her Son and Suman and was happy with that, because her son was happy. She had already accepted Suman. Since a few days it wasn't that she hadn't noticed the tension between them, she just hadn't expected that things would turn so wrong.

' Listen, Puttar. What I am going to say will change your life, but it will be the best for you, and Suman....'

Shravan's eyes lit up with hopes.

Kavita ran her hand in his hair and said to him everything.

Ar the end, Shravan said,' I promise, Mom. From tomorrow, everyone will see a changed Shravan Malhotra.'

On the other side, Suman was sketching. The rough lines depicted the condition of her heart.

' Maybe I am too harsh on him. But it's not my fault! Want else can I do? It was he who role my heart....'

She sobbed.

' Suman!'

Her mother called her downstairs, where everyone was present. 

' Coming!'

Daadu- ' Suman, a few days ago, you wished to join a higher course before joining Army. What do you think about it now?'

' I am adamant on my decision, Daadu. Army people stick to their decision every time.'

' So according to you course choice, we have decided you can join a college...'

Suman smiled.

Anjali finished the remaining part, ' In Delhi...'

Suman's face became pale. She stiffened and was rooted to her spot. Shravan's face flashed in front of her eyes.

This is all for today! Waiting for your reviews!

Edited by MishtiNew - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mind-Blowing Mishti!

Can't wait to read the next chapter!

Loved how Shravan told his mother the truth!

But what mistake did he do this time?

What did his mother tell him?

Suman is leaving for Delhi?😭

Loved it!❤️

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

amazingly written...shravan decided to change for suman

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing chapter! So much suspense! What did Shravan do this time?? Also are they going to be separated now since Suman is moving to Delhi to pursue higher studies before joining the army? Very intriguing plot! Can't wait for the next update!

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wonderful update Mishti. Loved it. Waiting for the next chapter. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Nice concept Mishti

Felt bad for Shravan

but what grave mistake he committed now?

Kavita-Shravan bonding❤️

Suman moving to Delhi, but is upset

interesting

Thanks for writing 

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oye!!!! Tu SS likh rahi hai ya Kuch or!!!! Update kon karega!!!! Karde Update!!!!! Please!!!!!! Vese Chapter One was amazing!!!!