Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

30.9k

Users

9

Likes

2.1k

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

My celebrity crushes

Ronit Roy👍🏼

Akshay Mhatre😃

Siddharth Malhotra😃

Sehban Azim❤️❤️

Puneett Chouksey😳

Abrar Qazi😳

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 6 years ago
alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 2KLSFU23FIXC5UWB

My celebrity crushes..


  1. Alex Heartman 🤷🏻‍♀️
  2. Abrar Qazi
  3. Mohit Kumar☺️
  4. Shubman Gill😆
  5. Armaan Malik
  6. Saheer Seikh☺️
  7. Leonardo ( I can't get myself stop drooling over Jack from titanic🤣)


Will add more once I remember🤣


2, 3, 4 - I agree with them all 😆 As for Leo, that's just another level...young Leo was just Even young Johnny Depp was a cutie...but I always found Brad Pitt to be overrated. In this younger group, the Sprouse Bros are HOT

P3A4CRP26FBGPILX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Did you learn that dialogue from Shravan?😆


No buddy....you're dethroning me from attitude queen........swag queen...................it's all your.....

Lavy and below 18 please don't read this one.........

Edited by Isabel - 6 years ago
BKLFY5CYB6T7IRA5 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

My celebrity crushes

Ronit Roy

Akshay Mhatre

Siddharth Malhotra

Sehban Azim

Puneett Chouksey

Oopsie I forgot to add Ronit Roy in my list

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Did you learn that dialogue from Shravan?😆


Oh right, he said this! I forgot! We think similarly 😆

BKLFY5CYB6T7IRA5 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


2, 3, 4 - I agree with them all 😆 As for Leo, that's just another level...young Leo was just Even young Johnny Depp was a cutie...but I always found Brad Pitt to be overrated. In this younger group, the Sprouse Bros are HOT

Young leo... Omg...

I remember crying buckets which watching titanic for the first time...

I still cry when I see the ending...

Specially when Jack opens his arms and drowns...😭🥺

Edited by MishtiNew - 6 years ago
P3A4CRP26FBGPILX thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


Is it wrong to appreciate beauty? I mean...look at all these handsome men

Image


Plant A Flower Day - DIY Project and Birth Month Flowers! - EventOTB

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MOBYCFY3D2OYA3IP

Oopsie I forgot to add Ronit Roy in my list

First crush

Adaalat☺️

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


Oh right, he said this! I forgot! We think similarly 😆

Yup... but Shravan belongs to Mishti😆

I remembered his teacher's mismatched sari and blouse immediately😆

BKLFY5CYB6T7IRA5 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

First crush

Adaalat☺️

🤤🤤🤤

Am I right or am I right...🤣

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".