Good night Vagee and Mishti! Where is Bucky?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Good night Vagee and Mishti! Where is Bucky?
She is gonna add all celebrities list one day😆
I am thinking about my jiju😭
Is it wrong to appreciate beauty? I mean...look at all these handsome men

Originally posted by: CJJXC2Y52PJOCT5I
Bye Everyone!!!❤️
Will.come tomorrow...
Time for me to bury myself in assignments
Bye
GNSDTC
My celebrity crushes..
Will add more once I remember🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
She is gonna add all celebrities list one day😆
I am thinking about my jiju😭
He's my number #1 ❤️ ....currently 😆
Bye Mishti
👍🏼 for assignments
Is it wrong to appreciate beauty? I mean...look at all these handsome men
Did you learn that dialogue from Shravan?😆
Originally posted by: ZD7RVXNKMWJX6YLB
My celebrity crushes..
- Alex Heartman 🤷🏻♀️
- Abrar Qazi
- Mohit Kumar☺️
- Shubman Gill😆
- Armaan Malik
- Saheer Seikh☺️
- Leonardo ( I can't get myself stop drooling over Jack from titanic🤣)
Will add more once I remember🤣
Ouch...........so sorry missed your list....next time will try hard to be on that...........😭
Good night!
I can live in peace now😆