Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Ikr the quality of the video got messed up
Aiyyo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Ikr the quality of the video got messed up
Aiyyo
Ya..I was trying to remove the watermark🤣
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Ya..I was trying to remove the watermark🤣
App's watermark?
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
App's watermark?
Yes😆
And waise bhi in the unpaid version..the video cannot be saved in full hd..it gets saved in normal resolution😳
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Yes😆
And waise bhi in the unpaid version..the video cannot be saved in full hd..it gets saved in normal resolution😳
I used to make VMs on kinemaster😆 baad mein I downloaded some software, but my old pc crashed, uske baad se aise kaand hi band kiye😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I used to make VMs on kinemaster😆 baad mein I downloaded some software, but my old pc crashed, uske baad se aise kaand hi band kiye😆
Most people make on kinemaster...only I cannot make any head or tail of things in that app
I tried once...messed up..then returned to viva😆
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Most people make on kinemaster...only I cannot make any head or tail of things in that app
I tried once...messed up..then returned to viva😆
Has more filters though, I think, yaad nahi😆 one thing editing HAS TRIED to teach me is patience🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Has more filters though, I think, yaad nahi😆 one thing editing HAS TRIED to teach me is patience🤣
Only bekar people like me and you have the time🤣🤣
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Only bekar people like me and you have the time🤣🤣
People who make edits for a living are offended rn😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
People who make edits for a living are offended rn😆
Their case is different..we do not make a living out of it🤣