Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

I remember Pankaj Dheer in Sanam Bewafa. He was probably Pran's son if I am not mistaken, but don't remember Puneet Issar. Did they have any scene together?? Want to see that now. 

No idea about Saugandh, but can imagine this scene

And not to forget Shaktimaan the mega series. Pitamah Bheeshm and Acharya Dron as Shaktimaan and Tamraaj Kilvish respectively

By the way Pankaj Dheer played Bheeshm in some later series on Mahabharata-- Draupadi and Puneet Issar played Parashuram in the 2013 StarBharat (thereby finally becoming the person who cursed his best friend from this series. Final badla😉)

Nope. Pran's son was played by Puneet Issar. I don't know if they had scenes together because I didn't watch the full movie. 

Even Gajendra Chauhan acted in Shaktimaan. And I saw one pic in which Bhima I.e. Praveen Kumar came to meet MK on Shaktimaan sets. 

Pankaj Dheer played Bhishma? That's interesting. 

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Nope. Pran's son was played by Puneet Issar. I don't know if they had scenes together because I didn't watch the full movie. 

Even Gajendra Chauhan acted in Shaktimaan. And I saw one pic in which Bhima I.e. Praveen Kumar came to meet MK on Shaktimaan sets. 

Pankaj Dheer played Bhishma? That's interesting. 

Ok they are showing Sanam Bewafa on UTV today. For the first time in my life am I watching a movie for its supporting cast

Both of them have important and influential roles lekin abhi tak ek scene bhi nhi aaya hai unka saath me, more than half of the movie is over

https://twitter.com/Shipreeta/status/1260518862275186688?s=19

Clicked the pic just at the nick of time

Dono Ka naam Saath me dekhkar kaafi satisfaction laga. Scene to koi hai nhi Saath me

Originally posted by: AnkitaPurka66

Lol, I remember Sanam Bewafa too. Puneet Issar was in that full of double meaning song "Angur ka dana hoon".😆

If you haven't heard that one, please do.🤣

Puneet Issar simply had to repeat his act in BRC Vana Parva where they were watching the women dance and he later got captured by Gandharvas.

Haan Dekha Maine abhi

It actually reminded of that Gandharvas scene. Sirf dance steps alag the

Jetsonsfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

I remember Pankaj Dheer in Sanam Bewafa. He was probably Pran's son if I am not mistaken, but don't remember Puneet Issar. Did they have any scene together?? Want to see that now. 

No idea about Saugandh, but can imagine this scene

And not to forget Shaktimaan the mega series. Pitamah Bheeshm and Acharya Dron as Shaktimaan and Tamraaj Kilvish respectively

By the way Pankaj Dheer played Bheeshm in some later series on Mahabharata-- Draupadi and Puneet Issar played Parashuram in the 2013 StarBharat (thereby finally becoming the person who cursed his best friend from this series. Final badla😉)

Working together again must be grt experience for them as well. Have seen puneet issar playing lord parshuram but couldn't watch whole SP. Because of too many distortions right at the beginning n may because of being brc mahabharat fan could never watch SP mahabharat till date. Try many times but end up changing the channel. Couldn't relate to characters. Same goes with Ramayana.