Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

*CH-11*

Mini reached home back. She put her hand on her chin and their first meeting began replaying in her mind.

She remembered how she hated this dual faced man when she didn't knew him and how all she wanted was to know and now when  she knows him, she just fell for him.

On one hand , her heart was soaked in sorrow. She cursed the moment when she had made that promise to her babes. She abored the moment when her heart craved to be in Neil's arm but she couldn't. She hated how she behaved with Neil.  At the same time butterflies in her stomach kept succeeding to quirk her lips upwards into a beautiful smile amidst the tears when she remembered how Neil had described her. She cursed the moment how she slammed the door. She felt like listening to him more. She began adoring her features carefully while smiling and remembering how Neil had described them.

Though Neil didn't mention any name yet she was quite sure in her heart that it was all for her and he had said it with all his heart but her mind denied to have faith on her heart. It doubted the fact that Neil is not committed to anyone else and those description was for her. This thought made her restless. She took her laptop, logged into facebook and began checking out Neil's profile but found nothing. She failed to control her urge to know about him everything and hence catched her phone up and made a call to Preet.

"Hey! What's up?", Preet Answered.

"Nothing much . U say", replied Mini thinking about the ways to make her blurt out everything.

They kept talking, Preet kept her engrossed in clingy conversations about Everything except what she actually wanted to know while Mini kept roaming here and there in the room thinking of alternate ways to ask her as surely she didn't wanted to ask directly and sound desperate love-sick teen.

Mini kept tapping her feet and covering every inch of the room when suddenly she heard some noise outside her window. 

"Who would be there at this time", she wondered.

She approached to the window and buried her head out of it but failed to find anything.

So she decided to ignore it continue the conversation when suddenly she heard some sound behind bushes. She again looked out but didn't find anything.

"Preet , I'll call later", she cut the call and sneaked out to check if something is wrong or was it just her imagination.

She rushed out and to the bushes from where she heard those noise. She looked around, near the bushes but didn't find anything. She thought she must be imagining and hence sighed when suddenly her eyes landed on a footstep embedded on mud. This horrified her. She thought of the various ways how it would have come there but somehow brushing all her thoughts she decided not to take any plunge. She rushed to her home and locked herself in as if keeping some precautions.

She sighed in relief as she felt safe after locking herself in.

She was about to land on her bedroom when estrange sound of some footsteps knocked her ears. Fear engulfed her.

as if trying to make least of noise, she began moving to investigate that sound.

Suddenly the sight in front of her left her unnerved. She gasped. Standing before her was a tall man in black with his face totally covered. All that she could see was his eyes and to her surprise she found those eyes quite familiar as if she knows it to the core. She couldn't think of anything. She rushed towards the door and tried to unlock it but that man didn't allowed to do so. She quickly searched for her phone but found it already lying somewhere in the floor wherein that man would never allow her to go. 

Suddenly she began panting when she saw that man approaching towards her.

Her eyes got locked with his. Her mind began to surrender. She couldn't think of any way to escape and before she could utter anything out, that man put a tape over her mouth and lifted her in his arms.

Mini kept patting to get free of his evil clutches but his body was so muscular that she could hardly affect him.

He brought her down and threw her in the car.  then he himself climbed into the car and geared up. Mini felt helpless. She kept patting the with window glass hard with all her might. She realised that they have come up very far from her place. She kept thinking who he was and why the hell was he kidnapping her? She kept thinking of the various ways to seek help and get out of his clutches. Tears were about to roll down her cheeks when she heard that man giggling. Suddenly all her tears turned into rage. She turned to him with anger, nervousness, fear, helplessness everything fuming in her eyes at once.

She looked at him grinning and trying to control his laughter and act normal. She landed her sight on his eyes and again felt a strange spark. The sound of his giggles seemed familiar to her. She kept looking at him with any protest while he tried to avoid her and kept looking in front. 

But Mini stubbornly kept looking at him and finally he gave in. 

He pulled the tape off her mouth and looked straight into her eyes.

"What ... wanna say something?", He asked as he uncovered the mask and revealed his face.

Mini's hear sank. 

She couldn't believe her eyes.

She was stunned at the sight in front of her . It was Neil.

Suddenly she felt so relieved as if she has come home back.

She could think nothing. She quickly snaked her arms around his muscular body and hugged him tightly.

"Relax...it's me. Neil", he said trying to pacify her while rubbing her back.

Mini finally got her conciousness back. She realised the heat of the moment. Her mind began reviving all what had happened and how Neil kidnapped and how scared  and unnerved she got.

Minni punched hard Neil at his stomach.

"How dare you?", She shouted.

"What?", He questioned back.

"How dare you to kidnap me?", She asked back.

Neil kept giggling at her reactions.

Finally Neil stopped the car.

Mini climbed out of the car . Her eyes could not believe the sight in front of her. They were standing on a cliff.

All that she could see was vast expanse of green see and an infinite sky adorned by twinkling stars.

For a while she got lost in that beautiful sight.

Mini elbowed him.

"What was that?", She asked.

Neil just smiled in return and kept looking at her.

"Answer me dammit...is it a way to ...."howled Mini at Neil when Neil puts his index finger on his mouth and stops her to complete her words.

Silence engulfed. They kept looking each other when finally Neil uttered.

"If I'd have asked you out. You would have....u would have punched right at my face", he said grinning.

"Don't you remember..how mad u were at me? ", He complaint.

"So that doesn't mean u would kidnap me Mr. Oberoi", she argued back.

"Well...i can't afford to miss this timing...so I had to", he said.

"What timing?", She asked back.

Neil smiled and just turned her around the cliff facing the infinite sky.

"What?"she whispered.

Neil kept his one hand on her shoulder and raised his other hand signalling towards the sky.

Mini's heart skipped a beat.

All that she could see till horizon was tar-like black ess and there one by one, stars fall from the heaven.

Neil beside her lurches and clutches her hand tighter as the impact of the  Stars jolts the earth and shakes the carpel which they shiver in. 

Mini entwined her fingers with his and grips his hand tighter as she watched shreads of the sky drop through the jagged patches.

As the stars fall, the tar-like blackness of the sky is illuminated by searing stars.

It's as if the twinkling stars in the heaven got tired of twinkling and decided to blast instead.

But this blast is beautiful. Mini had always imagined it as the end of the world. She had wondered that the world might end like this but this end seems beautiful to her. She felt like to submerge in that moment with Neil and stay there forever with him. Tears rolled down her eyes. She felt guilty for Neil. She wanted to hold him, talk to him, and stay in his arms forever.

She closed her eyes quickly while looking at the stars to make a wish. "First of all thank you for everything, For making me meet Neil, for this life... everything.

I know it's not possible yet I want to be with Neil. Hope everything gets fine soon.", Mini whispered to the stars while having her eyes closed. Meanwhile Neil just kept looking at her.

" god! Do some magic and Please make her accept my proposal and her feelings"Then Neil whispered with his fingers crossed to the stars.

After a while, Neil finally uttered.

"So what u wished?", He asked.

Mini just smiled in return.

Neil smirked back.

They stayed quiet for a moment trying to just lose every worry of theirs in the darkness of that infinite black sky.

They wanted to lose themselves in each other atleast for moment but destiny had other plans.

"Did u forgive?", Asked Neil.

Mini's soul filled with sadness and guilt.

"For what?", She asked back.

"Do I need to remind you", he questioned back raising his arched eyebrows as he slides his hand around Mini's waist and pulled her closer. "i don't want to conquer you. Nor do I can resist you......",said Neil and took a pause to complete his plunge.

Neil , after mustering some courage, he decided to the the plunge to propose her. His heart was already beating hard. He kept thinking of the ways to just utter his heart out.  

Finally after a while of silence, they finally spoke, at the same time...

"U know what?", Both asked at the same time.

They looked at each other and grinned at their timing.

"Yeah... Say", asked Mini.

"No..u first", insisted Neil.

"No.. u",asked Mini.

"No more arguments ...u first", Neil insisted back.

Finally after sighing a deep breath Mini finally spoke.

"We can't be together Neil.", She finally said.

Neil's eyes got filled with tears. He stayed stunned for a while...still shocked at her words what he just heard. His heart sank. He struggled to breath. His mind blanked out as he couldn't think of anything. Tears rolled down.

"What?", He asked back as if giving her a chance to change what she just uttered or maybe just in a doubt of his hearing skills.

"Yes Neil. I ...had...promised....

I can't...

Indulge...in any act...of dishonor....to...my... family..", stammered Mini as her voice kept choking in between.

"Love is not a DISHONOR", he finally spoke.

"If my love is crown of yours ..how could it be a dishonor? Mini".

Tears rolled down her eyes.

She failed to think anything.

She wondered how beautiful everything was a moment ago. How she was lying in his embrace and now everything has shattered. How Neil had just fulfilled one of her wish again and how harsh gift she has rewarded him in return. She just felt like to hug Neil, sooth him and say that she doesn't mean anything what she said. 

But silence engulfed them. A wordless conversation in their heads- in their thoughts. They were left to succumb the feelings that haunted them.

(4wishes down, 6 more to go😉)

Edited by Mistress.of.pen - 3 years ago
Khushii11 thumbnail
Khushii11 thumbnail

done😃

Khushii11 thumbnail

done😃

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

It was superb.👍🏼 I could visualise this 

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It was in good speed and I loved it . Mini feeling herself remembering Neil's description was beautiful.

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update 🤗

Neil bana kidnapper 😆

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh i love this neil

Mini ko meri advice stupid banna chhod yaar...banda jaan hatheli par leke khada hai aur ye madam tata bye bye bol rahi hai😆

Hope by the end of her wishlist she accepts her feelings

Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

It was superb.👍🏼 I could visualise this 

glad u liked it....

Heartily thank you❤️

Khushii11 thumbnail

heartily thank you dear❤️