Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

BTW, I did read the IV of SDV. He mentioned that it was kind of expected. So I guess we were wrong to sunaofying him. ðŸ¤”

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nushy1995

BTW, I did read the IV of SDV. He mentioned that it was kind of expected. So I guess we were wrong to sunaofying him. ðŸ¤”

Well, yes he indeed said that it was kind of expected... So, yes I guess we got carried away. ðŸ¤”

In fact, I had posted that part because I couldn't control my laughter when I read that he was praising the show in terms of "storyline" which was practically non-existent and that it was having a good trp... I mean show main koi basic plot to tha nahi and na hi it was getting high trp's... To bas, I burst out laughing reading those lines...

Thankfully he did not praise their acting in it... ðŸ¤”

Khair, I just received a new notification... Another new member liked one of my comments in the party thread... Looks like there are some silent readers here...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Yeah! I commented based on your quote but later when I read the entire thing, felt bad. Because I wouldn't want to throw mud at someone without any reason. 

But yes, even I found it funny that he felt the storyline was intriguing enough to survive the recession.

It's like, I keep swinging between two different poles, you know. I mean if you look at it from completely new season perspective, they are okay - behavior-wise. But if you have your memory intact, then it's pure garbage and despite the intention behind, it would feel that the person in front is lying as he/she has no idea but is praising the story.

I think the only thing I can truly blame is the excessive amount of use of social media because certain fanpages or rather blind ones keep posting and obviously actors feel they are  getting appreciated. Plus these fans make it a point to attack other FDs. So it all gets really ugly. I miss the earlier times when we didn't have so much of SM and the shows that were actually good, got appreciation and actors were aware. These days, it's like - everyone is popular.  

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Khair, I just received a new notification... Another new member liked one of my comments in the party thread... Looks like there are some silent readers here...

Yeah, I received it too. Now it's not possible that we are the only Bhatakti Hue Aatmas right? Show has gone off air. Some people may feel like pressing the button and have a look at it. Like I do when I read some spoiler or something. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Yeah! I commented based on your quote but later when I read the entire thing, felt bad. Because I wouldn't want to throw mud at someone without any reason. 

But yes, even I found it funny that he felt the storyline was intriguing enough to survive the recession.

It's like, I keep swinging between two different poles, you know. I mean if you look at it from completely new season perspective, they are okay - behavior-wise. But if you have your memory intact, then it's pure garbage and despite the intention behind, it would feel that the person in front is lying as he/she has no idea but is praising the story.

I think the only thing I can truly blame is the excessive amount of use of social media because certain fanpages or rather blind ones keep posting and obviously actors feel they are  getting appreciated. Plus these fans make it a point to attack other FDs. So it all gets really ugly. I miss the earlier times when we didn't have so much of SM and the shows that were actually good, got appreciation and actors were aware. These days, it's like - everyone is popular.  

Agree completely with you... ðŸ¤—

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Yeah, I received it too. Now it's not possible that we are the only Bhatakti Hue Aatmas right? Show has gone off air. Some people may feel like pressing the button and have a look at it. Like I do when I read some spoiler or something. 

I agree... It's not possible that we are the only Bhatakti hui Aatmas here... Some people may feel like having a look around here and pressing the like button...

But what I am actually wondering is... Ye saari Bhatakti Aatmayein achanak se kahan se aa rahi hain?? Pehle to nahi dikhi jab tak show on-air tha??

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, it went off air. So that's a news. Now wouldn't you be a little curious to peep in? 

Besides, there is a huge chunk of audience who despise the Naagin-Daayan concept thinking it's regressive. So........

And about more viewers, I was a bit curious to know that if you search using PiyAnsh - exactly what pops up? 50% threads popped up where it contained the forum discussion. So you never know, anything can spark someone's interest. 

On a side note, going by the negative comments, I actually started questioning - do we fall under the blind category or is it the Sanyas that kept us sane and we could enjoy the better tracks later? ðŸ¤”  

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Well, it went off air. So that's a news. Now wouldn't you be a little curious to peep in? 

I agree... It went off-air so the news is bound to make people curious enough to peep in...

Besides, there is a huge chunk of audience who despise the Naagin-Daayan concept thinking it's regressive. So........

Well, honestly speaking, I am also one of those who despise Naagin stuff...

And about more viewers, I was a bit curious to know that if you search using PiyAnsh - exactly what pops up? 50% threads popped up where it contained the forum discussion. So you never know, anything can spark someone's interest. 

Agree completely with you...

On a side note, going by the negative comments, I actually started questioning - do we fall under the blind category or is it the Sanyas that kept us sane and we could enjoy the better tracks later? ðŸ¤”  

Well, I'd rather take the second option... Cos if we would have been blind fans, we would have enjoyed that maha bakwas 'romantic' scene between Pia and KSR... 

*Writer is making cringe faces while remembering those screenshots*

It is definitely the Sanyas that we took from time to time which kept us sane and we could enjoy the better tracks... especially in my case cos I still feel that I did a good thing by taking Sanyas during that Psycho Saiyan phase...and the K track and some others too...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hello Nushy and Nikki🤗

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Well, I'd rather take the second option... Cos if we would have been blind fans, we would have enjoyed that maha bakwas 'romantic' scene between Pia and KSR... 

*Writer is making cringe faces while remembering those screenshots*

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

It is definitely the Sanyas that we took from time to time which kept us sane and we could enjoy the better tracks... especially in my case cos I still feel that I did a good thing by taking Sanyas during that Psycho Saiyan phase...and the K track and some others too...

Well that's true. I think in my case it was the binge watching. Like - I got to watch the better part and skipped a lot of bakwas like MayaRa and others so I got the gist.

Last night I actually felt like that more than a Nazar fan, I have been a PiyAnsh fan. ðŸ˜³

Although it came as a shock to me that for so many people MayaRa was a ray of hope as they could get some intensity.

Seriously yaar! Define 'Intensity"

I mean, in other shows I have seen people mostly preferring the leads and showing negative attitude towards the newcomers which I find absolutely trashy.

But here everyone was like - baccha hogaya to yeh log bhi khatam ho gaye, koi development nahi rahe. butcher kar dia leads ka.

I had a hard time analyzing it because I think the Psycho Saiyan Track is where the butchring/manhoosiyat started. So what on Earth?