That's the sad reality of ITV in general these days. Ego and rudeness is the new sexy
Yikes.................that's tiring...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That's the sad reality of ITV in general these days. Ego and rudeness is the new sexy
Yikes.................that's tiring...
Perhaps I'm the only fool here who's yet to watch Baahubali😭
Aiyyoo...you must watch it Bucky😛Perhaps I'm the only fool here who's yet to watch Baahubali😭
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
She is the actress Anushka Shetty in the gif😆
Thank you....I thought you're cheering a forum member...BTW gif dude looks good in martial arts...
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Btw, Lavy have you watched Mirchi?
Many times!!! I love that movie. It gave a good message along with good leads, music, picturization, etc
Pranushka🤪
Perhaps I'm the only fool here who's yet to watch Baahubali😭
Is this what we're discussing here?
Baahubali: The Beginning is a 2015 Indian epic action film directed by S. S. Rajamouli. (Googleji)
Perhaps I'm the only fool here who's yet to watch Baahubali😭
You should watch it!
No worries better late than never!
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Aiyyoo...you must watch it Bucky😛
Yes will certainly watch it in this lockdown. I've been stalling for so long! My friends would perhaps do my Aarti once I'm done😆
My knowledge regarding newer releases and music is out of this planet good😆
Is this what we're discussing here?
Baahubali: The Beginning is a 2015 Indian epic action film directed by S. S. Rajamouli. (Googleji)
Yup it had a sequel too.
I loved both parts!
Baahubali: The Beginning is the only non English film to be played at Royal Albert Hall
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5