Thank you, buddy, for being so generous.....I'm saving those for Lavy....🤣
I am ready

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you, buddy, for being so generous.....I'm saving those for Lavy....🤣
I am ready

I'm on epi 15...and so far he hasn't really tried to degrade or insult her. He occasionally taunts her but then she throws a taunt back so it's balanced so far😆
It's not just between ML and FL, you'll see how tensed the relationship between ML with his father and also the two leads have past what had issues....I liked the ML there...
I felt like Shraman were better off as friends because Shravan didn't like how independent Suman was and kept comparing her to his mom. He had major ego issues.
True. Shravan had mommy issues and he went on blaming everyone but his dad and himself for that.
Anushkaaaa
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Anushkaaaa
Look at her...I'm scared here...she is inspiring that little scary dude BTW who is this Anushkaaaa dude popped up here?
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Anushkaaaa
Yup the best one for me!
Btw, Lavy have you watched Mirchi?
She is the actress Anushka Shetty in the gif😆
Look at her...I'm scared here...she is inspiring that little scary dude BTW who is this Anushkaaaa dude popped up here?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5