We all are the best!😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
We all are the best!😳
Thanks Lavy😃Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I'll translate.
It means that 'it will be so much fun when all friends will come together!'
^ it was an ad for a drink
Which loosely meant 'It's paradise when all friends gather/meet up'
Sorry I ain't able to translate any better😆
That's good enough.....Thank you....that's very true....
If the lion does that in real life he will become a laughing stock than a scary one.....
Yes it will be😆
🤗🤗
Are you still eating ice cream or trying to throw me in the ice.....where are you?
Hey! Finally you showed up! Missed you so much ❤️ It's been a busy day at work also I've got some personal errands to do before I start med school so I was bit caught up with all that. How have you been?
Alliiinnnaaaaa🤗
Hey! Finally you showed up! Missed you so much ❤️ It's been a busy day at work also I've got some personal errands to do before I start med school so I was bit caught up with all that. How have you been?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5