Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yes he had a friend named Sweetyji.
He was a funny and sweet guy❤️
He was obese too and loved to eat food.....such a fantastic combo😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yes he had a friend named Sweetyji.
He was a funny and sweet guy❤️
He was obese too and loved to eat food.....such a fantastic combo😉
Aww yummy ice cream! thanks! lol I know we are all joking around 😆 enjoy your weekend! You finally have time to yourself!
Are you still eating ice cream or trying to throw me in the ice.....where are you?
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Knock knock
Here you are.....I was looking for you.... how is your brother feeling? you're also Bhagyashree, correct?
Originally posted by: 6RRDC4CD3FMYNOLT
Lavy.....sorry....I'm a bit confused...can you please tell me how many people's name here Bhagyashree....don't want to call someone at wrong name....
BacillusBadius is the only Bhagyashree here. You can call her Bhagu.
Maybe you got confused with Vageeshwari, she is Vagee
Originally posted by: TM5UUIY7DUV2ZLPM
He was obese too and loved to eat food.....such a fantastic combo😉
His character sketch was beautiful.
They didn't keep any body-shaming cringe jokes on him.
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
BacillusBadius is the only Bhagyashree here. You can call her Bhagu.
Maybe you got confused with Vageeshwari, she is Vagee
Yes, sorry I did....Vagee please don't beat me...ouch.....I messed up.....so sorry.....
Em Vageeshwari dear😆you may call me maya or vagee😊Originally posted by: NRE6EYMO4H7I44KZ
Here you are.....I was looking for you.... how is your brother feeling? you're also Bhagyashree, correct?
Why would I beat you for this🤣😲Originally posted by: 2YKHPE3P7V2O2W36
Yes, sorry I did....Vagee please don't beat me...ouch.....I messed up.....so sorry.....
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Knock knock
Kon hai?(Who's there?)
My brother is recovering now😊Originally posted by: OTDUBEQS22EQEOU5
Here you are.....I was looking for you.... how is your brother feeling? you're also Bhagyashree, correct?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5