Tiger Shroff is a bigger star than Ranbir,Ranveer, Varun and Ayush?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Post image

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Tiger has stereotyped himself.. All he does is either dance or build body.. He's films are also of almost the same genres, action films or dance films. But then too ppl love him so much. He shud try to do films with different genres otherwise ppl will get bored of him in a few years 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

He is definitely not a better actor than them but yeah, I guess, he is building some great fan following, somewhat along the lines of Salman Khan. He is doing the kind of movies which attract masses. Though, Varun too does Massy movies but he does movie of other genres too like Badlapur, October, Sui Dhaga, Kalank etc.  And all of these aren't as good with masses while Tiger is continuously doing same movies back to back which appeals masses ,so he does have a rage amongst the people right now. With War and Baaghi 3 ,he is definitely flying high with popularity. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Tiger has stereotyped himself.. All he does is either dance or build body.. He's films are also of almost the same genres, action films or dance films. But then too ppl love him so much. He shud try to do films with different genres otherwise ppl will get bored of him in a few years 

He is focusing on his strengths. His strengths are action and dance. He knows how to nurture his strengths,a nd obliterate his many weaknesses. I too agree people will get bored of him in a few years, unless he tries to reinvent himself. For that, he needs to take acting classes. His stiff and monotonous expressions ruin every scene he is in.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

jali našŸ¤£

Edited by MunnaBadnamHua - 3 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

He is the only young gen star who can attract the masses now . Varun used to but not anymore

DushtKanya thumbnail

He certainly has the most mass appeal amongst the 2007-onwards actors, but I think it's also because the action/masala genre has a lot of takers, and that's all he does. Not sure if he'll find audience if he does content movies though. He's yet to prove his mettle as an actual actor.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

All he does is He shud try to do films with different genres otherwise ppl will get bored of him in a few years 

been hearing that since tiger debuted and it hasnā€™t happened yet ā­ļø 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

been hearing that since tiger debuted and it hasnā€™t happened yet ā­ļø 

It will happen in a few years 

HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I watched his interview with Jaby Koay, and he discusses what kind of roles he would like to try and what kind of roles he gets.  He comes off as very reasonable and realistic.  I actually like him so much more after watching this interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7MKvAK5dNs