Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Hello Mishti😳
It's been a while that I talked to you. How have you been? 😃
I am fine. As usual, just busy with studies assignments
PS- learning to cook various dishes🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Hello Mishti😳
It's been a while that I talked to you. How have you been? 😃
I am fine. As usual, just busy with studies assignments
PS- learning to cook various dishes🤣
Originally posted by: 35X7HPPWIOR5MSRI
I am fine. As usual, just busy with studies assignments
PS- learning to cook various dishes🤣
Yay! That's good. What all did you learn? 😛
Baking a few items, momos, noodles, paneer and a few fish dishes🤣
Originally posted by: 72OLA5SPOW4M7YHV
Baking a few items, momos, noodles, paneer and a few fish dishes🤣
All sounds yum! I'm glad you learning to cook😛
Sujz🤗
My mom was ready with rolling pin if I refused to Cook🤣