I DONT CARE
The gun makes me laugh than scaring me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I DONT CARE
The gun makes me laugh than scaring me
Haan Haan... Haslo...😑😑😑
Pata hai, Aapki Aarushi ne bohot dino Baad aapna darshan diya hai 😠😠😠
To be honestOriginally posted by: XDEULZYBB7J4ZHJL
Haan Haan... Haslo...😑😑😑
Pata hai, Aapki Aarushi ne bohot dino Baad aapna darshan diya hai 😠😠😠
Ab udhar ke logon se mera naata tut gaya hai
Only Shaon and you are there for me
And Meenakshi has drifted apart
Keyword: Trying.
It's been an year since I touched my piano
😆
Missing rudhita..
Hope all of you doing fine and safe
Hi! We are fine! How are you?🤗
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Anyone here?
Me
Octo!!!🤗
Hello Mishti😳
It's been a while that I talked to you. How have you been? 😃