Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Has anyone read A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman or The Fault in Our Stars by John Green? Are they any good? Also, there's a movie on the second book I mentioned and I hear it's good. If anyone here has a personal review, I'd love to hear it.
Rupert Grint has welcomed a baby girl..🥳
Hello Potterheads! How are you'll in this lockdown? I am already bored staying in home for months. This Covid 19 made 2020 a worst year along with Amphan. The situation is too critical these days with more than 1.5 lacs corona cases in India. How are you all spending the days?
Are you all watching any new movies (online), web series or reading new books?
Any of you've watched Frozen 1 and 2 of Disney? Both disney movies are just so good, completely loved them. Watched them in Disney plus hotstar. Watched Lion King too, that was also good for one time watch.
Currently watching Panchayat web series in Amazon Prime. Will discuss once I complete it.
Yes same for me too. But the movies done a lot of injustice to the HP characters, so any day I would want to see a web series kind of thing based on the books with a complete new cast showing each and every incidents of books with complete justice.
We all still miss Alan Rickman as Snape. And it's the same for the other characters as well. If HP is ever made again, it's going to be very difficult to accept anyone but these actors playing those characters.
I've updated, check my gallery-
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153391355
Your feedback will be really appreciated!