I loved GOT and never bothered to watch Stranger Things 😆 .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I loved GOT and never bothered to watch Stranger Things 😆 .
I am not really into supernatural, horror, superhero shows...
Being a Lord of the rings fan, I really can't enjoy any middle earth fantasy. Luckily, Amazon Prime is producing a show based on LOTR which will be the most expensive show ever. Currently shooting is off due to Covid19. It was expected to hit this year. I will miss old casts so much 😭
Oh I loved LOTR too.... The original cast was adorable💜💜.
No way is that alia.
Such MAJOR cringe! Still can't wrap around my head why Kartik was acting like Rohit from K3G! 😵
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_5HVF3nOQd/?igshid=1o2xbbkndbm45
Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi
Such MAJOR cringe! Still can't wrap around my head why Kartik was acting like Rohit from K3G! 😵
You never miss a chance 😆 Focus on Janu 😉
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0