And, will gift her some Haldi Waala Doodh🤣Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yes. He will for sure meet Suman now😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
And, will gift her some Haldi Waala Doodh🤣Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yes. He will for sure meet Suman now😆
Who's your Babu?Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Thanks but Isa and Bucky are giving me tough competition.
BTW mela babu abhi aya nahi?
I guess Alina😳😆
Ok guys, I have to go now, I have classes at 8
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
And, will gift her some Haldi Waala Doodh🤣
Yes to boost her immunity.
He will gift Devika extra extra spicy soup🤣
Alina is my Miyaan. Bucky is my babu😆
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Ok guys, I have to go now, I have classes at 8
Bye. GN.
Your signature is good btw👍🏼
Alina, Mohit hasn't posted a single story or post since our beautiful story and request for him.
This makes me think that maybe he is here but doesn't want us to know😆
Mohina🥳
Mohina
Mohina
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Alina, Mohit hasn't posted a single story or post since our beautiful story and request for him.
This makes me think that maybe he is here but doesn't want us to know😆
Mohina🥳
Mohina
Mohina
Mohit bara zalim hain ☺️ ek photo ke liye, itne nakhre? Koi baat nahi...nakhre utha lungi 😳
Mohit bara zalim hain ☺️ ek photo ke liye, itne nakhre? Koi baat nahi...nakhre utha lungi 😳
Such a good wife. Aaj kya banaya Mohit ke liye?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5